EPISODE 9: THAT CUNNING FOX

SCENE 1

SCENE 1.

                            CHRONOS

                          BY THE LAKE

By the lake at night, under the moonlight, Darwin was singing. He was crying along with the melody as Sam was watching him from behind the tree.

Sam-Great, I was the one who had to babysit him.

Darwin was remembering all the times he had with his parents but every time he remembered how his parents agreed to disown him, his voice cracked and his tears fell.

Darwin-I curse you!

Sam jumped up as he heard Darwin's hideous screeching voice, it was almost like a wild beast howling into the night. The wind blew as Sam was terrified of the ringing in his ears.

Darwin-I curse you sirens! For eternity to be thirsty of acceptance and be abandoned by your own sons and daughters! I curse you sirens to feel my pain and wrath of ugliness you have shown me!

Then Darwin put his head on his knees and Sam was watching , the trees started to twirl around Darwin. Darwin's hair started flowing and the wind started caring Darwin's body. All of a sudden Darwin's black sharp scales turned into beautiful majestic siren tail, as his hair grew into a beautiful purple hair, his ears became pointy,  his gills were cleaned and the blackness that was inside his gills and around his neck was now gone.

Sam-What the actually Luxway Portals is happening?

Then while in the air Darwin started singing a lullaby and it was beautiful, his voice was magical and the rhythm was heart warming, his hair continued floating in the wind and Darwin went into the lake and swam, Sam was mesmerized by Darwin's voice and had passed out.

EXIT.

SCENE 2.

                            CHRONOS

               IN FRON OF THE MANSION

Joaquin and S. Gemini were standing in front of the mansion facing the boys. Luka was looking out of the window.

S. Gemini-Alright, here's your chance to prove your worths.

Jabir-Oh I'm going to have fun with this.

N-You don't have to tell me twice.

Kaius-Let's see how you do against all of us.

Joaquin and S. Gemini smirked.

S. Gemini-Who said it's going to be only the two of us?

The boys looked at him confused. S. Gemini put his hands together and an entire army of S. Geminis appeared.

Soul-What?...

Hunter turned into a wolf as one of the Geminis did the same thing and Hunter turned back to his normal form.