Untitled Part 1

Chapter 1 The daycare

Edward lives in the hustle and bustle of London. It was a cold stormy day but it felt different. Just then a portal swallowed Edward up and he was in front of Breddy. He was happy to see him but had bready said to the daycare so he could be safe and not get found by Vanessa the Security guard.

As Edward walked through the creepy dark pizza plex he smelled pizza and ice cream just as he got to the daycare he smelled flowers and fizzy faz. When he went inside he saw a

"BALL PIT!!!" Edward yelled

He jumped in then he went down a yellow tube slide then he saw... A Sun? The sun jumped down from his ledge and Edward went over to it

"HELLO You sure are cute, are we having a slumber party? Where are all your friends?" Sun yelled

"We can stay up all night telling stories and drink fizzy faz until our heads EXPLODE!!! But there is one rule lights stay On like ON ON"

Edward backed up then knocked over some barrels of slime then sun said

"Oh no what a mess gotta clean this up and Quick"

After an hour Edward got tired and being the stupid9-year-old he is he turned off the lights

The Sun yelled" LIGHTS ON LIGHTS ON I WARNED YOU"

Then fainted behind the counter. Then Edward heard a creepy demonic voice from behind the counter. It said

" Naughty boy It's past your bedtime"

Edward stared horrifically at it, Sun had turned into a........ Moon!

Edward started running as fast as he could then when he was right at the door he bumped into "Breddy!" Edward said with relief as he crawled inside Breddy as they left they bumped into Brica she said

" Hey Breddy, have you seen a kid with brown hair, dark eyes, and a blue shirt anywhere?" She said Breddy said, " Nope, haven't seen him." And walked away then Edward saw a flashlight and security guard Vanessa. He grabbed the flashlight and got back in Breddy. But Vanessa saw Breddy and said "Breddy why are you out right now you should be in your charging station"

Edward imitating Breddy said " Ummwell .... Ummm we I mean I was looking for that kid that Umm Brica told me about I was just going to Umm Bonnie bowl and Gator golf..."

She said suspiciously "Ok?" And walked away. So they started going to Gator golf. When they got there they saw something in the water. Breddy yelled " BONNIE!!" As we kneeled there we stared at an animatronic that had its face ripped off and one arm broken in the water. Breddy screamed and called all of the other workers over. Vannessa came with some black silicone and put it on the animatronics for a funeral. After that fiasco, they took off the silicone.

As they went inside they saw a pat-pat cleaning the floor. Then Edward jumped out of Breddy and went over to the catwalk in the back room where MontyGator's charging area is. Edward saw Monty and Monty started chasing him until Edward pressed a button to release the ball from ball pit storage. Monty successfully held the container. Then as Edward was running he saw Monty getting chased by a "Bunny?" Edward said. As he and Monty were running Edward asked if he could borrow his claws, Monty gave him the claws and he scratched the bunny and slowed her down just long enough to escape. Then Monty gave his claws to Edward as a reward for saving his life. Then he brought the claws to Breddy and attached them to him.

Chapter 2 The Racetrack

After attaching the claws to Breddy he went to Roxy's Race track to see her. When he got there he saw Roxy staring at the wall. Then when he had come he saw her looking horrifically at the wall. He asked her what she was seeing.