2 options, 2 right choices, 2 wrong choices

Warning; This chapter contains strong sexual content.

I laid on my bed as my phone started ringing. My Bella girl was facetiming me.

"Belle!!" I instantly picked up. It was always good to hear her voice. I needed her.

"Laur, I miss you. Can you do college from home?"

"I wish." I laughed. "Expect a surprise visit from me soon. I miss you more. How's mom and Tom?"

"Good, I think. They're been arguing a lot at night. I don't know why but I wish you were here so I can sleep in your bed."

"Aw Belle. Snuggle with your teddy bear and pretend it's sissy. Don't worry about Tom and mom, they'll be fine. All couples argue." I reassured her.

"Okay sissy. I trust you. I hope you're having fun."

"I would be having more fun at home with you.

Bella gave me the cutest smile ever, "Okay Laur, well i'll call you tomorrow. I love you."

"I love you more Belle." I smiled and kissed the camera as she hung up.

"Am I interrupting?" Matthew walked in with a smile.

"No, not at all. It was just my little sister." I sat up and grabbed the Plan B from him.

"I didn't know you had a little sister. I'm sure you're a protective older sister."

"Definitely and always will be." I swallowed the pill. "So what time are you leaving?"

"Ehhh." He checked the time on his phone. "I have about an hour to spare."

I was trying to figure out if I should tell Matt what happened but I don't know how he would react. I was quiet since I was so in my head.

"You okay?" He squinted his eyes and sat down at the end of the bed.

"Yeah. Totally." I put on a convincing smile. "Just not ready for you to leave."

"I wish I didn't have to. Did you want to do anything for the last hour i'm here?"

"I guess we can watch a movie." I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV as Matt laid down next to me. "Is Liam still in the living room?"

"Yeah. He seemed angry about something so I didn't wanna annoy him. Probably had a fight with Ash but he'll get over it."

My heart throbbed, "Yeah, probably."

___________

"Fuck, why do you always make me cum so quick?" Matt groaned as he put his pants back on.

"You know you're the first guy to ever bring me to an orgasm during sex?" I crawled over to him seductively and kissed him.

"Really?"

"I wouldn't lie about that." I bit my lip and slid my panties back on.

"How am I supposed to go a while without fucking you?" He whined. "I can't even go 24 hours."

"Then I guess the next time we see each other, the sex will be even better." I clipped my bra back on and softened my gaze into his eyes.

"For sure." He smiled. "I meant to ask you, how should we leave off?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like friends, sex buddies..."

"Friends with benefits?"

"Sure, for now." He winked.

*buzz buzz*

Matthew picked up his phone and his smile faded from his face. His face turned a pale color as he read his phone.