Ash, Ash Out Like a Cigarette

Warning: This chapter contains strong sexual content.

Lauren's P.O.V

"You look..uh.." Liam stuttered as his eyes went back and forth from my chest to my eyes.

"Save it." I snapped while walking past him to open the door.

Liam gave me an awkward smile as he ran his hands through his hair and followed behind. We walked to the elevators and waited for it to get to the 6th floor followed by awkward silence.

"So.. Ash is coming today." Liam slowly nodded his head with both of his hands in his front jean pockets.

He stared straight at the elevator and didn't even try to make eye contact with me. "And I was hoping maybe you could stay somewhere else? Wait, no. That's fucked up of me to ask. This is your dorm too. I just can't have her knowing we live together. I can't have her find out we kissed. I can't have her see your stuff, can you maybe hide it? I don't know what-"

"Liam!" I cut him off as he started rambling 100 miles per minute. It hasn't even been a full week of living in this damn dorm and I already have a headache and a half. "Look, I didn't even finish unpacking. Maybe I should just request a room change so you can keep your relationship healthy."  I felt like that was the mature thing to say. What I really wanted to say was 'fuck off' and i'll shove my foot up Ash's ass.

"Lauren." His shoulders and upper body relaxed immensely and his head drooped a bit.

"I'm not gonna use my dorm as a hotel and move in and move out every weekend so you can keep your little Barbie happy. Face the facts, she's a bitch."

"She's not a bitch, you just never gave her a chance. Once you actually get to know her-

"Ohhh right." I scoffed. "I forgot she lied to you about the truth on what really happened at that stupid fucking party that YOU invited me to." I'm starting to get fed up, if you can't tell. Who the hell invites someone to a party to meet their girlfriend and then kisses them soon after?

"Oh so now you're calling Ash a liar too." He threw his hands up and took a step back as he turned towards me and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Just go get your breakfast." I turned back around and walked to the apartment right when the elevator came. I rather sulk in my bed and eat eggs and avocado toast anyways. I didn't look back but I heard the elevator 'ding' and I know he went downstairs. To be honest, I didn't care. I felt annoyed.  I twisted the key in the knob and opened the door to a clueless Matthew standing in the middle of our dorm.

"May I help you?" I raised an eyebrow and let the door slam behind me.

"Yeah actually." Matthew scratched his head as he was looking around. "I left my wallet here earlier but I can't find it."

"That sounds like an issue not an issme." My eyes immediately went to my bottle of Casamigos Reposado on the kitchen shelf as I grabbed it and a glass for myself. Why not have alcohol for breakfast?

"Dude, what has been your problem with me?" Matthew slid in front of me and the kitchen counter as he grabbed the bottle out of my hands.

"I don't have time for stupid questions." I crossed my arms. "Give me the bottle back or I swear-

"You swear what?"

"I swear i'm gonna kick you in the balls so hard!" I have a very short temper. My leg immediately went to his balls but he grabbed my leg and twisted me around, causing me to fall. "Fucking asshole." I snickered as I hit the ground hard.

"Now give me your stupid answer to my stupid question." He stood over me and watched as I struggled to stand back up. "And just know I let you do that to me that night I asked for a cigarette."