Chapter 5

Thank you all my lovely readers for giving this book a chance.

Follow me on my Instagram handle
@wondersprite for posters, images and many more.

Love y'all.

Just as Oonagh made a bend in the corridor, Caelin appeared before her with a small frown on his face. " You didn't tell me you were a whore," he scowled.

" We don't know each other for you to know my secrets," she fired back with a glare. No one had seen her and Moriarty besides Caelin. He was the one who told her off to Mrs Beckett with a lie which never happened.

Oonagh brushed past him angrily and headed to the ground floor where the others were sitting doing one thing or the other. Halligan was sitting on the couch when he saw Oonagh descending the staircase with a red face.

Without taking a look at him, she stormed out of the Manor. Halligan's eyes met Moriarty who was looking worried after hearing the small gossip from the others.

***

It has been a week living in the Brannigan Manor and Oonagh has locked herself inside her room except when she comes to eat. There was no friend to speak with nor anyone to talk with. Caelin who was acting all good and caring wasn't that sweet young man anymore except Caomham and Halligan who were acting like brothers to her.

Oonagh quietly opened the window, peeking her head out, she scanned the outside to see if anyone was littering around the Manor. Spending a few minutes like that, she slowly crept out of the window.

The sun was setting, coloring the sky pink and gold on the horizon, Oonagh went deep into the woods inside the Brannigan Manor. Earlier, she had seen a letter on her table after returning from lunch asking her to come to the woods before nightfall.

She didn't know whom but it was worth trying to find out.

Oonagh then came across a huge rock sitting in the middle of the woods looking eerie. On the ground were footprints signifying someone was here.

" I'm here, Oonagh," someone yelled from another direction and she immediately rushed towards it. Removing the large leaves from blocking her way, she suddenly found herself standing in the middle of a beautiful stream.

" You're brave to come here, alone," he added and made his way towards her on the boulder she was standing on.

Oonagh exhaled in serenity and turned to see Moriarty gazing at her with a slicing smile on his face. " I'm surprised you're the one who wrote the letter, Moriarty."

She said and made her way to stand near him. Her eyes moved from one thing to the other and the exact word to say was blue and beautiful. The stream was surrounded by the forest giving it a seclusive look.

Moriarty couldn't stop himself from gawking at her and quickly looked away when Oonagh was about to stare at him.

" What?" She asked and touched his forehead to feel the wetness on his skin.

He swatted her hands away, I'm good. It's kind of hot in here," he half lied before pulling her to sit on the boulder.

" You don't look alright, are you sick?" She asked to see him smirk.

Moriarty shrugged and reached for her red hair to remove the hook she used in pinning all the hair together. Her fiery red hair fell to her back like a red flood and his eyes went wide in awe.

" It's over long, how do you bathe?" He asked but soon regretted saying a word.

" That's the reason I pin them together..."