-.3.-

-.Parker.-
While I give a sound check to my microphone, I can't help myself but look down from the stage and at our fans. One girl, with orange hair- possibly brighter then usual because of the bright stage lights -glances up at me, and for a minute, we both look at each. We wink at the same time and smile, then blush at each other. I look back up, realizing that Shaun is right behind me.

"Nice hair on her, don't you think?" Shaun asks me in a whisper.
"Yeah, it's beautiful." I answer, feeling the words drip off.
"Someone has a crush." Shaun can't help but say loudly.
"Oh, shut up, Shaun." I mutter.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

-.Gemma.-
A half hour passes by, and the feelings of excitement and embarrassment burns in my cheeks every time Parker and I look at each other. I wonder if that happens to him as well. Taking a sip of Cocoa Cola, I take in the moment. I wonder if I'm dreaming. I fear that I might wake up, in my messy bed, covered in tears and sweat from the nightmares that's plagued my mind.

Again, I take in the moment- breathing in the excitement and embarrassment, the wonders and fears. I glance up at the stage, slip off the stool and walk where everyone's standing. 'Winter Desolation' sticks in the air around the small bar, and I can't help but head bang. I can hear the screaming of fans talking to friends and smile, remembering Abbie. She would've been flipping out if she saw Shaun and Tony.

"Even if your not a redhead or blonde," Parker shouts into the microphone, looking in my direction. "Head bang like there's no tomorrow!"
"YEAH!" A roar coming from the bar exclaims.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
-.Parker.-
I can practically feel the head ache forming in the girl's head, since she's been head banging through 'Winter Desolation.' As the lyrics to 'God of This World' drip off my my tongue, I can't help but glance at her. She's dancing clumsily, but I don't judge. I can feel a smile form on my face as we wrap the song up.

After two more songs, the feeling of exhaustion sweeps over me, Shaun, Tony and Spencer. Honestly, it's very noticeable. While we pack things up, Shaun and Tony immediately put their hair in makeshift buns, as Spencer helps the roadies out with equipment. I glance over at the merch table, realizing that it's packed- with no one there. Quickly, I hop over to the table, realizing that she's in the line.
After a while of selling, the girl with the orange hair comes face-to-face with me.

"Hey, Parker." She says, smiling lightly.
"Hello," I reply, looking down at her shirt. "Nice shirt."
"Thanks, 'Virus of the Mind' is my favorite album." She tells me, glancing down at the table. "I'll take that album."
"Ok, that'll be $10."
"Alright, here you go."

Before I hand it to her, I quickly ask, "Do you want signatures?"
She looks up at me, smiles and then nods. "Sure, my name is Gemma by the way."
"You already know my name." I say, feeling my cheeks burn up.

..........

-.Gemma.-
"You already know my name." Parker says to me, his cheeks turning a light pink.
"Yeah." I reply, softly laughing.

To avoid being awkward, I busy myself by looking at the signatures. It doesn't take me long enough to realize there's a phone number written down. I glance up at Parker, who is counting the tips. Quickly, I pull out my wallet again and shuffle around. Pulling out a ten dollar, I hand him the bill.

"You guys were awesome." I whisper to him, blushing as I said it. "Your vocals were too."
"Thanks," Parker says, adding, "I'm going to be gulping down honey on the bus though."
"There's a phone number-"
"It's mine. If you aren't busy, we could text later."
I can't help but smile and blush. Simply, I add, "Alright."