-.11.- Special & A/N

-.Parker.-

I can't help but stare at the girl with the orange hair who sits in front of me, twirling around her coffee straw anxiously. When her eyes glance up from her coffee cup and meet mine, her cheeks burn lightly and I find myself wanting to kiss her on her cheek. She steals a sip from her coffee, her eyes glancing up at mine then back down at her coffee. Then finally, Gemma can't help but stare at me.

"Why are you staring at me?" I inquire, taking a sip of my coffee.
"I just can't help but wonder how I ended up dating the most amazing person in the world." Gemma replies, cheeks burning a light pink.
"Well, your friend- Abbie, is it? -couldn't to drive you home because she was working." I respond, smiling. "So we drove you but then-"
"Honey, I know how we met and I love it." Gemma says, returning the smile.

Her hand slips across the table and embraces mine. And for the moment, time stops. The sunset's golden rays of sunshine dance across Gemma's eyes and her hair sparkles as the sun sets slowly. Her hand exchanges heat with mine and for a split second I swear I can hear our hearts beating faster. My chocolate brown eyes melt into hers and I find myself wishing this moment never ends.

"Gemma... I need to tell you something." I say, receiving a worried look from Gemma.
"What?" Gemma questions, her grip on my hand tightening slightly.
"The band and I are going to be leaving in a few days for a tour around the country." I answer, my voice getting a bit shaky. "I was wondering if you would want to be a roadie, help carry things and help-"
"Of course I would want to be a roadie!" Gemma exclaims, letting out a relieved sigh. "I would love to spend a couple months on the road and get away from this small town."
"Phew. I was going to ask you sooner or later." I reply, smiling softly. "I thought you would say no."
"Well, I'm saying yes." Gemma says with a bright smile.

-.-.-.-

A/N

What's up guys?! It's been forever since I've updated this "complete" story. So, I know you guys have liked this so far and so I'm wondering if you guys would like a sequel to it! I would absolutely love to do it but I want to make sure y'all want it and want to read it! If anyone has any questions or suggestions for any chapters, PM on Wattpad.

I love you all,

Livy