Cared for him. [B]

Gyeolwoo's pov:
I was surprised that she held my chin up just for her to see my black eye.
I just wanted to tell her everything  but, Wontaek already warned me..
I pushed her hand away.. 'Gosh.. why would I do that?!'
"I'm fine." I said while grabbing an eye patch from my bag to hide my punched eye.

"No you're not." she said. She quickly grabbed my hand and brought me to the nurses office.

3rd person pov:

Wontaek saw everything. From Eunhye held Gyeolwoo's chin 'till Eunhye and Wontaek went out of the nurses office.

"Now tell me. Who punched your eye?!"
Eunhye asked in a mad tone.
"I told you, no one" He answered trying to avoid the question.
"No one?! Bro, look at your face. Your
eye is black. Now tell me." She said trying to keep her anger in.
"Fine, fine. It was Wontaek"
He said non hesitantly. How can he resist not answering the question when she was about to blow up in anger.

*After school"
"Give me your number." Eunhye said.
Gyeolwoo was shocked by what he had heard. ' I can't believe someone finally asked me for my number! ' Gyeolwoo's excitement was so obvious.
While Wontaek was watching from afar.

"Baby~~" the voice immediately woke Wontaek up as he was staring at both of them.
"what." Wontaek said unamused by Gyeri.
"Oh, come on. Let's go out~." Gyeri flirted with her own boyfriend.

Usually, boyfriends are the ones that flirt with theyre girlfriend. But, in Wontaek's relationship, it was the opposite.

"No. Not after I finish my job" he declined. Almost shouting at Gyeri.
"Uhh, fine fine wtv"
Gyeri left the class.

Fortunately, Gyeri and Eunhye were in different class. If they were in the same class, the class would already be full of yelling.

*Back to Eunhye & Gyeolwoo*
"O-oh. its  **+ *** *** ****" Gyeol answered.
"Ok thanks wtv. Only text me if you need help. Other than that, leave me alone." she gave a warning to him before she went home.

After Eunye left, Wontaek's job had already started...

He punched, suffocated, slapped and broke Gyeol's things..

Gyeol was tearing up as Wontaek got out of the class and left for home.

"Why.. WHY?!!" Gyeol screamed. Good thing he was the last student in the school, That's why no one heard him.

Eunhye finally arrived at her house
Suddenly, she got a notification from WhatsApp. 'oh, its Gyeol'

Gyeol🤓:
*Send a picture of his beaten up body and his broken things.*
Eunhye:
WHAT?! AGAIN?! That Wontaek is ruthfull. Send me his address and yours.
Gyeol🤓:
My a-adress? What for?
Eunhye:
Oh god. JUST SEND THE FREAKING ADDRESS.
Gyeol🤓:
*Gyeol' address & Wontaek's address*

Tbc...

A/n: hello. I'm very very sorry that there's a lot of bullying scenes and bullying related chapters...
I'm very sorry that I made you guys uncomfortable reading because of the bullying scenes 😿
As always, stay tuned..