Hot Bum Shaggin

Winters eve

7th December 2023

02:43

Bobby awoke on the icey cold kitchen floor. It wasn't his home yet he knew this feeling well. The head pains and groggy feeling of his hangover rushed over him in seconds. It was a despicable feeling. He groaned quietly and forced himself to his feet before ,with a lot of effort, making his way out of the kitchen and up the soft carpeted steps to the upper section of the house. Once he'd reached the top, He turned to his right and made his way to the end of the hall. A closed door lay before him. He opened it quietly. Attempting not to wake the occupier of the room he was entering. Once he'd opened the door, he took a few steps forward and looked down at the bed to the right of him. Before him layed an absolutely beautiful hunk of a man. His best Friend. Thomas Vogle. Bobby's penis began to harden as he watched Tom sleep. Tom layed out across his bed completely naked and face down. Bobby stood over him in just his boxers.

"God... I need a piece of that"

Bobby whispered to himself as he placed a hand on his penis. He wanted him. Every part of him. Every inch of his body. Bobby wanted.

Bobby was immediately reminded of the situation he was in as the a cold breeze swept through the room, making his nipples insanely hard. He was freezing. Yet Tom looked so warm... Bobby immediately made up his mind and chambered into bed next to Tom, putting himself in the spot closest to the wall with his back to Tom. He couldn't do what he wanted to do. They were only friends after all. After laying down and fighting his thoughts for around 20 minutes. He managed to force himself to sleep.

40 minutes later
3:53

Tom's eyes peered open as he began to wake. He himself over to face the wall that his bed laid up agaisnt and to his surprise he saw a mop of curly brown hair infront of him. He recognised it immediately and smiled softly. He knew Bobby had stayed over but didn't remember Bobby getting into bed with him. He didn't mind though. He stretched an arm over and wrapped it around Bobby, accidently cupping Bobby's right tit as he did so. He could feel how hard Bobby's nipples were from the cold air. The feeling of Bobby's erect nipples made Tom's shaft rise. He shuddered as he felt his tip touch Bobby's lower back. Tom panicked slightly and moved himself backwards slightly to halt his penis from touching Bobby's freezing skin. He took a moment to compose himself before deciding to edge closer to Bobby's rear. He slowly pulled Bobby's boxers down to get a good view of his ass. He was astounded by how ABSOLUTELY PHAT it was... he wanted a taste of that cake. Tom moved his penis up to Bobby's rear and began rubbing it against him before placing it between his crack. It was so warm compared to the rest of Bobby's body. He began thrusting his meat saber between Bobby's crack. The feeling was ecstatic. He began rubbing it faster as he covered his mouth to prevent his soft moans from being heard. After a while of hotdogging his friend, he decided he was going to slip it in. He grabbed Bobby's waist and pressed his tip against Bobby's tiny tight puckered bussy.

Bobby awoke to the feeling of meat against his rear and hands on his hips. He was confused yet not scared. He was more aroused than anything. As Tom's meat started pushing against his back door he let out a twinkish fem boy moan that alerted Tom to his consciousness. That didn't stop him though. Tom continued pushing until it finally slipped in. Once it had, Tom leaned in and whispered into Bobby's ear.

"Pounding time big boy"

Tom covered Bobby's mouth to muffle his scream of ecstasy. He began pushing his meat further and further into Bobby until it was almost coming out of his mouth. He began pumping, pushing and pounding on Bobby's pink, squelching behind.

"I-It's s-ooohhhhh big~"

Bobby muffled as he Tom used his hand as a gag.

"Take it gooood, big boy~"

Tom moaned into Bobby's Crimson shaded ears. As he continued to pound. After about 2 minutes of rigorous ra- (can't call it that) fuckin, Tom bit onto Bobby's ear and released enough semen to fill a pond. It immediately blast out of Bobby's ass like a grenade had gone off inside of Bobby's body and the shrapnel was Tom's cummies. It splat Tom in the face which made him smirk as he licked it off.

Vog I can't write anymore of this because it's making me feel ill but enjoy it mush