Chapter 6 : Sacrificial lamb bad ending

The palace was in complete chaos when Y/n woke up. Next to her, Claude was sleeping peacefully snuggling against her when she heard the maid run past her bedroom. She slowly got out of her bed and followed the commotion. Felix and Olivia were drenched from head to toe, the girl seemed in shock before she met her eyes. Suddenly a furor seemed to take over her green eyes.
All of this was Y/n Valentine's fault.
The young girl was sure of it. Claude rubbed his eyes leaning against his fake sister's shoulder. He was both amused and disappointed that she survived. He guess just killing Olivia was to easy. But he enjoyed seeing her facade crumble away.
Olivia looked terrified when she saw Claude and his smile. He tried to drown her, he tried to murder her. She then remembered their last discussion before their reset.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Odelli palace, years xx

Olivia was secretly congratulating herself for her victory in the game. Soon she will reach the harem ending. It was when she noticed Claude strange behavior. Checking on his profile, she noticed how his affection was dropping rapidly. Just like her smile. She anxiously walked up to him the same moment he left the hall.

"_Claude? Is everything alright? You look... Strange.
_It was all for nothing...
_What?
_If I knew, she wasn't actually related to me. I would have just lock her up somewhere.
_Why lock her up? She is going to be executed anyway. This is what everyone wish for."

She gently grabbed his arm before hugging him against her breast. Her eyes blinked at him sweetly as fake tears gathered.

"_I did it for you Claude, she has been ruining her lives for long time now. After that you will be completely free from her clutch.
_What was she going to be executed for again?
_For attempting to murder the future crown princess... Claude, are you alright?
_Thank you for reminding me."

He hugged her as she smiled against his chest.

"_Since her death is inevitable, I guess as her one and only true love, I must finish the job before joining her."

Before she could even understand what he meant, she felt a warm and wet feeling. She took a few step behind looking on her chest. She was covered in a red  slimy liquid, the intricate handle of his dagger protubed from her body. She uselessly opened her mouth wanting to scream. Claude held the back of her neck preventing her from backing further. Olivia was unable to scream or let out a sound as Claude ripped the dagger out of her. He then stabbed her repeatedly before taking out dragging her body somewhere.

You reached
Claude's secret bad ending:
Sacrificial lamb

She tried to the best she could to reset the game. Olivia were only semi-conscious when Claude carelessly threw her on a strange altar in middle of the forest.

"_Good you are still alive. It would be annoying if  you're not conscious of what's happening. Now be patient."

A few hours later, Claude came back with Y/n's lifeless body. Even dead she looked beautiful, Claude laid her down carefully before kissing her cold lips. Olivia somehow felt jealous of how tender he was with her. No matter the route she took, he was never near this affectionate. He did something around the stone altar and then took a big stone before smashing it on her. All she remembered was Claude ripping her heart out and a sinister giggle somewhere. The laugh of a little girl. As she was finally able to press on that reset button, all she saw "Error".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Present day

Something wasn't right, Olivia was now sure of it. She didn't mind the error message because she did wake up back at 11 years old like everytime the game start. She didn't pay to much attention to it since she got a secret ending. It was more exciting to her. But now she was sure, what caused the game to bug was Claude. Maybe Y/n's change of characters was due to this too. She wanted destroy her reputation and win some affection point early before the main game start, but she kept her distance and aside from Felix who were always the easiest and most boring route, Claude and Alexander seemed to hate her. Somehow, in Olivia's twisted mind, she found a way to put the blame on Y/n. After all, they were the love interest and Y/n the villainess.

"_What happened Olivia? How did you fall in the lake.
_ I slipped..."

She threw a small look at the fake siblings before looking down. Seeing her so scared, Felix glared at Y/n.

"_Could you explain this Lady Valentine ?
_What do you mean? I don't even know what happened.
_I don't know how you did it but you somehow found a way to push her in the lake.
_What Lake?
_The lake hidden in the garden.
_You may have forgotten it, but this is the first time I've come here. How am I supposed to know their is a lake in a garden I never explored in before?"

Y/n glared at them still keeping a graceful manners. Felix flinched, he forgot about that. It was Alexander, who stopped the fight.

"_Lady Valentine never left her room."

Olivia looked surprised at the prince before walking up to him. She shyly grabbed his arm.

"_Alex, the thing is...
_Alex? Since when are we close lady Grandel? Do you even have any manners?"

Alexander snapped back at her in front of everyone. Olivia blushed completely humiliated by the servants whisper. She worked so hard to appear close with him.

Author's note
Not edited