Chapter 2-Just Duncan

Author's Note: Hey lovelies!! Sorry I haven't updated in forever!!! But here's Chapter 2 of I'm in love with my best friend :) Picture of what Duncan looks like :)

----------------------------------------------

I have no idea what to get Annalisa for our 2 year anniversary. Maybe I should call Reg....no that would be too awkward to ask her.

I mean Annalisa is Reg's cousin and I can tell Reg isn't the biggest fan of her. I might as well call her and see how she is. You see about 2 years after we become friends, Reg's mum was diagnosed with breast cancer and only had 6-12 months to live and she survived all 12 months but sadly passed away the next summer.

So Reg's dad has pretty much raised her by himself and whenever Reg wanted to talk about things that her dad couldn't answer, she would come over to my house and talk to my mum and sister.

It was nice for Reg to have some women role models and I'm not saying that because it's my mum and sister. I'm going to call her.

*Dials Reg's number*

*Ring, ring, ring*

*Ring, ring, ring*

Why isn't she answering?

*Ring, ring, ring*

"Hello?"

"Reg?"

"No."

"Then who is this?"

I check if I dialed Reg's number and sure enough I did.

"My name is Mark, who is this?" The mysterious voice answered.

Who the hell is this Mark guy?!?!

"I'm Duncan, Reg's best friend" I stated.

"Oh..right. Well Reg isn't here at the moment" He replied.

"Umm..okay. Can you tell her to call me back whenever she comes in?" I asked.

"Yeah sure. Well..bye" He said.

"Bye" I say confused.

Well that was awkward.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh who's this Mark guy? Find out in the next chapter of I'm in love with my best friend! Thanks lovelies!! xx Don't forget to fan, comment and vote! Love you guys xx