Chapter 77: The visit

We spend the whole day together. Having sex, eating pizza, and talking about everything that comes into our mind. I really love him. I do, but the feeling of guilt and shame is still inside me. I think about Theo, too. Draco wants to spend this whole day with me, and he just wants to make sure that I'm happy. When he is with me, he feels like everything around him just feels right. It's like I'm one of the only things he needs in life, and nothing else matters. He is not even looking forward to anything else for now.

Soon, it is time already for me to go home again, so the two of us just have a while longer to enjoy their time together now.
We stand in front of Malfoy Mansion.
"I have to go back to Hogwarts now,"
"Oh, okay... Yeah, of course..."
Draco is starting to look a bit bummed out about having to be separated from me again soon. He is gonna miss me a lot when we are split up again.
"Do you have to already go? You can't stay a bit longer?"
"I can't. The rules for students who stay at Hogwarts for the summer break are really strict" I hug him
"I know... I understand... But I am gonna miss you so much, Michelle..."
Draco hugs me back, and he really doesn't want to let go of me now.
"I was just looking forward to seeing you all day and spending some time with you and now you have to leave..."
"I know, but we will see each other again at the beginning of the schoolyear. Only 3 1/2 weeks"
"Yeah, you're right... Let me just give you this gift before you leave, okay?"
Draco now takes out a gift box, and he gives it to me. She opens it now and finds a necklace inside.
"I thought that this necklace would look really good on you. And I hope that you're gonna think about me whenever you are wearing it, Michelle."
"No way." I open it, and it's a beautiful silver necklace with a heart on it. "It's so sweet. Thank you. " I kiss him a last time and leave then back to Hogwarts.
"You're welcome, Michelle. I am gonna miss you a lot..."
Three and a half weeks is not that long to wait...

I arrive at Hogwarts and I look at my phone. Theo wrote me a text message.
Theo already texted me earlier today when I was with Draco, but I hadn't answered him yet. He is gonna send another text in a moment, just to check if everything is okay between the two of us.

"Hey, Michelle... Everything okay between us? How did it go with Draco?"
"Hey Theo, everything alright. Had a good day with Draco. How did it go with Astoria?"
"Yeah, I am glad to hear that... And I am glad to hear that everything is okay between us. Everything went fine with Astoria. I am glad we got to talk about everything and... And we are still together. She loves me a lot. "
I notice that I have a bad feeling in my gut. I'm feeling kind of jealous now. It's nonsense because I have Draco, but still..
"Good for you," I answer with shortly. Theo notices that my reply was very short now, so he texts me again a few minutes later. He is starting to wonder if I'm really okay with everything. He really wants to know what is going on now.
"Are you sure you're okay, Michelle? You don't sound like you are in a really good mood right now. Is everything alright between us?"
"Everything alright," I answer.. and no nothings alright. I miss him..but I miss Draco too. What should I do..

"Michelle, you still sound a bit off..."
Theo sounds a bit worried about me now. It feels like I'm keeping something secret from him.
"Don't worry. Enjoy your time with Astoria, " I text now with a more jealous undertone.
Theo is not sure now how to continue this conversation. He is starting to worry a lot about me now, and he has a bad feeling in his gut. He just wants to know if something is wrong and why I'm sounding so short with him. It just feels like I don't want to talk to him right now at this moment.
"Yeah... I will. But please... Can you tell me what's on your mind right now? Is something wrong between us? I... I just wanna know how you feel, Michelle..."
I leave him on read. I can't answer him right now. I go to sleep.
Theo looks at his phone for a while, and he just looks very concerned about my behavior right now. He starts to feel bad about everything. But he knows that he has to wait for me to answer him first. So he is just gonna wait and see if I answer him later.