The beginning

------------------------------------------

This story starts at the beginning of Teyvat 100,000 years ago back when the elemental dragon Sovereign's ruled over Teyvat not having the threat of danger not one there backs... But, not all story's have a happy ending and this story is no exception...

            ---------------------------------------

Over 100,000 years ago, dragons ruled over Teyvat. All these dragons had one elemental ability...
The Geo Sovereign Azhadaha
The Electro Sovereign Ouroboros
The Dendro Sovereign Apep
The Hydro Sovereign Neuvillette
The Pyro Sovereign Soma
The Cryo Sovereign Elynas
And the Anemo Sovereign Dvalin

                      ------------------------

70,000-80,000 years ago before the first records of man kind were recordef was when the Dragon Sovereign's stepped foot into the land of Teyvat. The first dragon that arrived in Teyvat created the sky and the stars we can't see today. The next dragon Sovereign came and created oceans, rivers and rain. After that, the next came creating mountains so high they could reach to todays Celestia. Then the next came creating trees, plants and grass. After that 3 more dragon Sovereign's came, one creating fire and heat, one creating thunder and the other creating snow and ice. These 7 are known as the most powerful beings of their time and ruled in harmony for thousands of years only for all their efforts to be wiped away with blood and the fall of the lord's that no one remembers...

Fun Fact
!In accident Teyvat, dragons would mark things with there tears. This was most commonly used as a way for dragons to mark their mate tho depending on the other dragon sole, it would change to match the other dragons role and would also change in colour a bit having a more gradient of a colour at the top or bottom or darkening in colour but will stay the same shape and size!

 This was most commonly used as a way for dragons to mark their mate tho depending on the other dragon sole, it would change to match the other dragons role and would also change in colour a bit having a more gradient of a colour at the top or bot...

(This was a bit of an introduction to the "story". At the end will have a random fun fact I come up with but anyway I hope you enjoyed and I also apologise if this was short)