chapter four|| Jobe

Jobae
What's up with you and Tom?

Dio🩷
There's nothing going on
People like to start drama

Jobae
Oh

I was wondering if you wanted to hang out
Just the two of us

Dio
I'd love to
But can we go somewhere without the paparazzi
They ruin my mood

Jobae
Great
I'll try my best to look for a paparazzi free place

Dio
Great
Pick me up at 18:30

Jobae
Great
Just send me your address

Dio
*address sent*

_________________________________________

OMG he asked me out! I'm going to have endless scenarios of this night.

The front door flung open and a very upset Mady walked in with tears running down her face. "Who did it?" I asked getting up from the couch and walking towards her. "Jude." She sobbed. I hugged her as she cried.

I pulled back from the hug and we sat on the couch. "What'd he do?" I asked.
"You know about how we've been hooking up? Last night he told me he loves me and when I visited him today he was in bed with some girl." She cried louder. I'm going to kill that nigga.

"Oh honey. I'm so sorry. He's a bitch." I said trying to comfort my best friend. "Wanna egg his house?" I asked and she shook her head. "I just wanna eat ice-cream and lay in bed watching the notebook. Is it okay if I sleep over?" She asked and I hesitate.

"Uhm-uh sure I'll just cancel my date with Jobe." I said. "Jobe asked you out?"
"Yeah."
"Don't cancel, go on that date." She told me.
"But you're-"
"Enough about me. I can take care of myself. You go on that date." She said
"Okay I'll go." I said smiling. "Good now go get me ice-cream." She said and I laughed.

Time skipped and it was time

Diora_downey posted

○○○

●○○○