chapter five|| Cuddles

It's been a month now an Jobe and I have gotten closer. He was at my house and we were in my room cuddling. I really don't want to let go of him

diora_downey posted

diora_downey Cuddles>>

Liked by JobeBellingham, madelyncline, judebellingham and more

❤️986k 💬3.545k

judebellingham: simp

JobeBellingham: shove off

Username: kinda wish I was Jobe rn

Louispartridge: same

Username: OH MY FUCKING GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU REPLIED TO MY COMMENT

madelyncline: breath

Username: imma bout to pass out

Username: is that Jobe?

Milliebobbybrown: awe you look so happy

diora_downey: that's because he makes me happy

sadiesink: awww

Robertdowneyjr: who's he?

Diora_downey: ...

Tomholland2013: ooooo

Diora_downey: shut up

I shut my phone and went back to Jobe.
"You're so comfy." I said. "Oh yeah?" He asked smirking. "Most def." I said getting on top of him and kissing his lips before laying on chest.

I heard a knock on my door and Jobe groaned. I kissed him again and got up to open the door. "Hey mom." I said. "Hey Dio and hello Jobe." She said and Jobe sat up and waved at mom.

"Erick and I are working late at the hospital today so can you babysit your brother?" Mom asked. "Yeah sure." I said. "Thank you, he's asleep now and he already ate." She told me and I nodded my head. "We're leaving now, bye." She said. "Oh and use protection." She said exiting the room. "Mom!" I yelled and I heard her laughing. "I'm sorry about her." I said to Jobe as I shut my door.

"Don't be. She's cool."He said. I went back to bed and climbed on him and layed on his chest.

"So tomorrow I have an interview with Jimmy Fallon and I'm super nervous." I told him. "Don't be nervous you'll be amazing there." He said. I lift my head and kissed his soft lips. He kissed back and we made out.

His hands trailed down my body until he reached my ass and gave a squeeze. I hum into the kiss. I grinded myself on him. He groaned. I head Daniel crying and I whined pulling back from the kiss. "Remind me to never have kids." Jobe joked. I laughed a little before kissing him again. Daniel cried louder and pulled back rolling my eyes.

I got off of Jobe and I left the room and went to Daniel's room.
I went to his crib and picked him up. "What do you want? It better be good since you cockblocked me. Actually I should be thanking you since we've only been talking for a month and we aren't officially dating yet." I said and Daniel cries louder and I whined. "What do you want from me!" I whined.

I try rock him back and forth trying to calm him down but it doesn't help. "Jobe!" I yelled and he rushed to the nursery. "People love you so take him." I said giving him Danny and walking out of the room

I went to the kitchen and made Daniel a bottle of milk. I went back to the nursery and I saw Danny sleeping in jobes arms. "How?" I asked placing the bottle on the dresser. He shrugged smiling at the baby and I melted at the sight.

"Awe you look so adorable." I said kissing Jobe's cheek. "Thanks." He said chuckling. He placed Daniel in his crib and after a minute he started crying again and I groaned. "What's wrong with him?" Jobe asked. "9-month sleep regression." I sighed. "It's so annoying, most nights I sleep over at Maddy's place but she's back home now."

"Maddy left?" Jobe asked. "Yeah, why?"
"Jude has been so miserable since Maddy left him." He said. "That's good." I said. "What exactly did Jude do to Maddy? He won't tell me?"

"He told her he loves her and the next day she found him sleeping with some girl." I said grabbing Daniel's bottle and fed him. "Damn that's fucked up." Jobe said. "You better not do that to me." I said cradling Daniel. "I would never." He said walking up to me. "Mmk." I said looking at him suspiciously in a playful way.
"For real. I'd never do that to anyone. Especially the women I love." He said. I bit my lip trying to stop myself from blushing.

Damn this nigga makin' me have butterflies.

"Yeah it's to early for that." I said and he sighed. I looked down and saw that Danny is getting tired. By the time he finished his milk he was asleep. I gave the bottle to Jobe and placed Daniel in his crib.

As Jobe and I were tiptoeing out of the room Daniel cried. "Oh my fucking gosh can't he shut up." I cried out. "I'm never having kids."

Jobe picked up Daniel and we went to the livingroom. We sat on the couch and Daniel was crying none stop. I gave him his pacifier but he spit it out and continued crying. "Can I cry with him?" I asked. "No you have to be strong for him." Jobe said and I groaned.

Diora_downey posted

Diora_downey any tips on how to get a baby to sleep?

❤️6.9k 💬3.768k

Robertdowneyjr: try feeding him and maybe tell me about your boyfriend

Diora_downey: i already fed him

Username: pacifier?

Diora_downey: tried that

Madelyncline: call your mom

Diora_downey: she's at the hospital

Username: what!

Diora_downey: lol

Robertdowneyjr: ask your boyfriend to help😒

Diora_downey: dad...

Rudeth: lol

Drewstarkey: 👀

I shut my phone and went back to Daniel and Jobe. "Let's throw him down a well." I said. "Diora no." Jobe said and I rolled my eyes crossing my arms. "You're no fun." I said. "Stop being grumpy."

~Jobe's Point Of View

After a while Dio fell asleep on my shoulder and Daniel fell asleep in my arms. I smiled looking at Diora. She's so beautiful and her personality is amazing. I'm in love with her.
I carefully removed her from me and layed her on the couch got up to placed him in his bassinet and this time he didn't wake up.

I got on the couch and pulled dio closer to me before falling asleep.