Stay with me p-please!

"Momma! Momma! It's time to go"

"Ughh.... Huh?"

"Get out of bed!"

"Why?"

"Did you forget!?"

"Forget what?"

"Momma! You forgot! You promised! We supposed to go to the quirk doctor! To see why my quirk is taking forever!"

"Huh!? What time is it!?"

I look at the clock and tell momma the time.

"It's 5:47 momma! The clock says 5:47!"

Even though I told momma the time she still looks at the clock to see the time.

"Oh!"

Momma looks back me then smiles. I love when momma smiles. She looks so beautiful.

"Thank you Izu. Thanks for waking me up."

I give momma a big smile. Mama always makes me smile.

" Since we have 2 hours left. We should eat breakfast and get ready."

I nod at momma! I hope she makes pancakes! Pancakes are delicious and yummy.

"Ok. Let get ready and I'll go make breakfast."

I get off momma's bed and go to my room to get my All Might toy. All Might always make me feel safe because he protects everyone and me! When I get my All Might toy I run to the kitchen. I see momma in the kitchen making.

" PANCAKES!"

"Yup! I'm making pancakes. Can you go set the tables?"

"Yah! I'll go get the table ready for you and me so we can eat delicious pancakes!"

I run to the table that is next to the kitchen. The table is higher than me but I have to do it for momma's delicious pancakes! The plates were already on the table I just have to put it in it's right place. When I finish fixing the table momma finished the pancakes.

"Wow! You did a lovely job hun."

Momma put the pancakes on the table. Momma gives me two pancakes and she puts three pancakes on her plate. Momma says if I want more pancakes I just have to finish my two pancakes first. I finish my two pancakes and ask momma for more. Momma chucks and gives me two more pancakes that was in the plate in the middle. I eat the first one but the second it was hard to eat it because I was full.

"Momma I'm full."

I say quiet so momma doesn't think I don't like her food. When I look at momma she is smiling at me.

"Okay baby, just go get ready and I will clean the table."

"Okay!"

I get off my chair and go to my room. I go to my closet and get my All might T-shirt and brown pants. I was going to put on my clothes on till I hear a crash.

Crash!

"Huh!? What was that!?"

I get out of my room slowly and look in the living to see what happened. I peck behind a wall and I see momma on the ground crying while a tall man stands over momma yelling at her. I froze. momma looks so hurt and I was was so scared.

"You b*tch I'm going to ask you one more time! Where is Hisashi!?"

Who is Hisashi?

"I don't know who you talking about! I don't know who Hisashi is!"

"Don't lie to me!"

SLAP!

The man slap mommy on the face making her cry more.

" I told you that was your last chance! You can't lie to me! You know who Hisashi is and you can't deny it! Unless you forgot who you married, you h*e!"

Married? Does that mean the man is looking for dad? Dad hasn't been here since I was born.

I looked at momma and she is crying on the ground.

"If you can't remember! Might as well get rid of you!"

The man walks towards momma and drags her by the hair to the kitchen. I walk closer to the kitchen to see what he is doing to momma. The man goes to one of the drawers and grabs a knife. Momma screams and yells at the man.

"Shut the hell up you b*tch!"

The man throws momma to the ground and kicks her. Momma stops yelling and just cries silently. The man grabs her by the hair again and puts the knife next to her throat.

"If you don't tell me! Say bye-bye to your little life!"

I wipe my eyes and try to figure out what to do. It's hard to breathe and I can't think.

"Not talking! It's your life not mine! Come on you can't be that stupid!"

"P-Please... I d-don't k-know"

"Wrong answer!"

The man stabs momma in the stomach. Momma screams.

Nooooooo! Momma!

I jumped at the man and bite him.

"W-what the hell!? F*ck! You stupid cat!"

Cat?

That man grabs me and throws me at the wall.

"F*ck! You f*cling cat!"

The man walks towards me till we hear sirens outside.

"Sh*t!"

The man runs and leaves the apartment. I look at momma and I see so much blood. I run towards momma.

MOMMA!

Why can't I talk!?

I look at me and see that I have hair all over me and I can't see my hands.

"Izuku... is that.... You?"

I look at momma and start to cry again and nod.

"Izu.... You got your .... quirk .... And you... look so... cute"

M-Momma you will get better just wait a bit longer the doctors are coming.

"Izu... it's ok"

Momma it's not okay please... please be okay.

"Izuku promised me ... you will be kind, Loving.... Caring, happy ... and take care .... of your self."

Momma I p-promise but p-please stay a-alive please.

"I ... love you ... Izuku hun."

No momma don't say that. You will stay here with me! P-please momma.

Momma close ms her eyes and doesn't say anything.

No m-momma! S-Stay with m-me! P-please!