Why

People come in and look around the apartment. Then a man in a police uniform sees me and momma.

"Holy shi- over here there's a woman bleeding to death."

The man runs up to momma. I got scared and hissed at the man.

"Sh*t! I'm just trying to save her!"

I stoped and went to the side. The man looked shocked but then shook his head and went to momma. Some other people come and went to mamma.

P-please save momma!

The man that I hissed at looked sad. He stood up and looked at the other people.

What are you doing!? Momma is bleeding! Save her!

The man look down and shook his head. The other people look even more sad. They put momma in a black bag.

What are you doing!?

The people zip up the black bag and put her on this weird moving bed and take momma somewhere. I follow them and all our neighbors check to see what happened. When the neighbors see momma is in a bag they all look sad.

Why is nobody saving momma!?

I see two people talking and I went to see if they can tell me what happened.

"I see. Will I hope she rests in peace"

"Yes. It is awful that she had a short life."

"Are you sure nobody else was in their?"

"Yes. All we saw was her and a green cat."

"Oh, did you find out what was her name?"

"Her name was Inko Midoriya."

"Any friend or family?"

"She has a son but we haven't seen him yet and her friends. The neighbors say that she is friends with the Bakugos. We call them and they will be at the police station shortly."

I left the two people talking and went away to... I don't know where I just walked away from the situation.

Momma is dead... momma dead.

I keep waking. And waking. And walking. And walking till I couldn't walk any more further. I look up and I didn't know where I was. There were so many people. I saw an alley where nobody was there. I walked in the alley and saw a small box. I went in the box and slept.

When I woke up it was dark. There were less people but it still looked scary. I look around and noticed that my vision started to get better and saw where I was even though it was very dark.

Wait am I still a cat?

I look down to see if I had fur and I did.

If I'm still a cat that means.... Momma! Nooo! It wasn't a nightmare it was real! Wait! What if I'm in a nightmare in a nightmare! Yah I'm still dreaming! I just have to go back to sleep and everything will go back to normal.

I close my eyes and waited.

....

I opened my eyes again and saw I was still in the box. I started to cry. Why did this have to happen to momma! Momma didn't do anything wrong. I think I cried my self to sleep because I woke up and it was day time again.