IStartTheJourney

Freddie: Morning, love. How did you sleep?

Carly: (Yawning) Not too bad, considering this bump is getting bigger every day. (Smiles)

Freddie: (Laughs) Well, our little one is just growing strong. Ready for another day of baby preparations?

Carly: (Nervously) Yeah, but I can't shake this mix of excitement and fear. I mean, we're going to be parents, Freddie.

Freddie: (Grinning) I know, Carly. It's a big step, but we're in this together. We've got time to prepare and figure things out.

Carly: (Rubbing her belly) I can't believe there's a tiny human in there. It's a little overwhelming.

Freddie: (Holding her hand) It's okay to feel that way. We'll learn as we go. Have you thought about names?

Carly: (Thoughtfully) A bit. Nothing feels just right yet. What about you?

Freddie: (Smiling) I've got a list. Let's go through them later. Also, birthing classes are this afternoon. Ready for that?

Carly: (Nervously) I guess. It's just a lot to take in. What if I mess up?

Freddie: (Hugging her) You won't mess up, Carly. We'll figure it out together. Besides, you're going to be an amazing mom.

Carly: (Smiling) Thanks, Freddie. It helps having you by my side.

Freddie: Always, Carly. Now, let's face today with excitement. Parenthood awaits, and we're more than ready for it.

Freddie: Carly, I read that your belly might not show for another week or so, but that's when you'll notice the change.

Carly: (Smiling) It's crazy how quickly things are happening. I'm both nervous and excited.

Freddie: (Nodding) Me too. Hey, Millicent! Can you come here for a moment?

Millicent: (Entering the room) What's up?

Freddie: Carly and I wanted to share some exciting news. Last night, we officially started our chapter into parenthood.

Millicent: (Eyes widening) Seriously? That's amazing! You guys are going to be parents!

Carly: (Blushing) Yeah, it's still sinking in, but we wanted to let you know.

Millicent: (Hugging them) This is the best news ever! I'm going to be a big sister!

Freddie: (Laughing) Well, sort of. But your support means a lot to us.

Carly: (Smiling) We're glad you're here for Christmas and to share in our joy.

Millicent: (Grinning) I can't wait to be the cool big sister. We're going to have so much fun!

Freddie: (Jokingly) Just don't teach our little one too many tricks.

Millicent: (Laughing) I'll try my best. Congratulations, you two! Parenthood is going to be an incredible adventure.

Carly: Millicent, there's something I need to share with you. Last night, Freddie and I took a big step into parenthood, and, well, I was really scared to pull the trigger on becoming a mother.

Millicent: (Curious) Scared? But you guys seem so happy about it.

Carly: (Nodding) I am happy, but it's a huge responsibility, you know? I've never done anything like this before, and the thought of being a mom is overwhelming.

Millicent: (Understanding) I get it. It's a big change.

Carly: (Sighs) Yeah, and with our wedding coming up on June 4th, it feels like everything is happening so fast. I want to be the best mom I can be, but what if I mess up?