Got You B*tch

Vasco and jace were on the ground and passed out as the others tried to wake them up after a couple of minutes the two finally woke up again. They all went to the cafe minus Jace as they all drank and had some fun Mira went outside somewhere and Zack so Mira and Yui along with Eli there.

So he went out there to say hello to Mira. "Hey Mira!" "Oh hii Zack!" As the three were talking and Eli repeatedly scolding Zack in his head the three guys from the cafe that were mad that they three guys were getting all the girls. Mira questioned him if he had started fighting again, Zack tried to swiftly get himself out of the situation but Eli recognized another guy it was the scammer.

"Zack! Mira! It was him he stole the money!" He yelled Zack quickly turned around and got punched unprovoked. Zack got his but beat by Woojin the scammer "so this is the guy you bring to get revenge on me?" He said cheekily as Mira threw a rock at him but he dodged a d noticed her beside Zack.

"Don't you think Zack has been gone for too long?" Y/n asked "yeah we should check" Vasco said he gave y/n a piggy back ride as Daniel walkee beside them they soon found the ithers and saw Zack on the ground y/n immediately got on thr gorund and started shaking zack "Zack! Wake up!" He took a while but woke up Woojin and his little gang turned to see new faces and Y/n.

(That girl is sexy as shit! I need her what about haeri though.. I'll break up with her) Woojin thought "hey I'm not finished" Zack said as he got up blood on his forehead. As Daniel and Vasco are on each of his sides backing hin up. Vasco was about to take his hand out of his pocket but Zack stopped him "it's okay I'll be first." He said "you three come here" Zack said boldly the three made fun of him y/n walked over to Haeri "hey are you okay?" "Yeah.." Haeri said.

"Why did you decide to date this guy?" Y/n asked her "I really don't know the answer to that question" y/n began to laugh a little during their conversation the fight had already started. "You should break up with him after this fight and maybe come to my school and become friends if you'd like?" Y/n asked her "really? That'd be nice" Haeri said. The fight ended with Zack winning and making sure Mira watched him.

Y/n introduced Haeri to the team "guys this is Haeri she'll join us at our school soon after she transfers! Ta daaaa" the others said their hello's Haeri ended things with Woojin who didn't take it that well and tried to grab her hair but Vasco punched him the other guy explained they were all gonna get beat up "your all gonna die! Were the top dogs we can get more people." He chuckled as vasco took his jacket off and tied it around his waist "I'll handle this." Vasco said.

"We'll do this together Daniel" Vasco said scaring Daniel but a lot. Motorcycles could be heard "what are you doing Vasco? How can you do this to us? You should always go with us." Jace said "guys!" Vasco said.
Woojin noticed the marks on their back of their jackets and got scared remembering who they were.
The Burn Knuckles were kicking their buts as Vasco asked how Jace found him "through the power of friendship" Jace said (sorry vasco I didn't tell you I have a tracking device on your phone.) Jace thought internally crying.

Woojin was sulking and wondered where is extra back up was.
Jay was on his motorcycle and heard the freshman back up talking and decided to deal with them.