But I did.

Ashley's P.O.V

By the time I had registered what was I happened Dan had pushed me down and was hovering above. I was struggling against his touch but due to my size it really wasn't making much of a difference. The door remained open yet no one came through making my only remaining hope disappear. 

But why would he come? He hates me. 

I continued to move and around and fight his grip until finally he pulled away. 

"Stop. It." He hissed. 

"What are you doing?!" I yelled. 

"Making you come back." He growled, before I was pushed back down. I rolled over making us both collapse to the floor while the film played. I took this opportunity to stand up while Dan recovered from the impact. Before I could run I was pressed against a wall with Dan breathing heavily in-front of me. 

"Ashley we have to leave." He breathed. 

"W-What?" I stuttered, confused and slightly terrified by the fact I was being pressed into a wall. 

"We have to go back to NY, there's someone waiting for you, you understand?" He asked, momentarily pressing his lips to my own again, making me shake my head and struggle around. 

"I'm not going a-anyway." I stated, shivering from the open door, I'm guessing the wind had blown it open as no one had come inside. 

"But you see Ashley, you don't have a choice..." He smirked, before something sharp dug into my arm and everything went black. 

~

Alex's P.O.V

I'm an idiot. 

After arguing with Jack for a good half hour, I realised that it couldn't have been possible for Ashley to do what Dan had told me. He had said she had kissed him and such, and that's how he came to like her. But as Jack said, I was always with her. I wouldn't let her go out alone in case Josh was still around. 

Yet here I was, surrounded by Jack, Zack and Rian, and no Ashley. She wasn't in the house nor the surroundings parks, and there was a full on large scale thunder storm outside. I was angry at myself for letting her get away again, and the worst part was Josh had found her last time. 

"I have to go." I stated, standing up. 

"Dude have you seen outside?" Zack sighed. 

"I don't care, this is my fault and I have to find her." 

"Just, be careful." Jack said, his voice emotionless. I knew he was mad at me, I was mad at me. But nevertheless I stepped outside and walked through the pouring rain. The wind was forcing the lashing rain into my face making it hard to see. But after 20 minutes of walking, I noticed a door wide open. Being the gentleman I am, I decided to go to it. 

"Hello?" I yelled inside. There was no response, I went to pull the door shut when a scream of pure terror came from inside, followed by a mans voice silencing her. I was instantly worried and felt it was only right to check everything was okay. Everything was telling me not to go in, it being not my business, highly rude and probably illegal. 

But I did. 

A/N: I know I know it's so short and awful and I'm sorry but I'm going to Cardiff for two days so no updates :( hence why I felt the need to put this piece of crap up. 

Thank you for all the lovely comments by the way, can't believe people actually read and like this but hey! Thank you so much, means the world.<3