Chapter 3

Y/N's POV :
I'm wiggling in his grip but he harshly pinned my hands making me whimper in pain.

Jungkook :  aaaah f*ck you b*tch.... Don't force me to rip the lil p*ssy of yours *said while gritting his teeth*

Jungkook's pov :
After blind folding her. I removed my mask and tried to touch her but i don't know why the f*ck she is protesting. So i harshly pinned her hands and started to bit on her neck.....

Jungkook :  ahh f*ck... You feel so good *said while biting & sucking her neck*
Aah i never felt someone's body this much amazing *whispered while rocking his heavy body over her petite one*

Y/N's POV :
His every word is breaking my heart like glass. His lips are sliding up & down around my neck which is making me throw up but instead of screaming. I moaned under him which I regretted the very next moment.

He is grinding himself over me and i can feel his bulge over my clothed p*ssy...
He is soo hard right now *gulp*....

My heart beat is increasing rapidly at the thought of he inside me..... I was lost in my thoughts but suddenly he i didn't feel him suck or biting me on my neck but with a snap of a second i felt his hand clutching over my pant *gulp*.....

I wanted to scream but it is all coming out as mumble... Suddenly he ripped off my pant and now i can feel the breeze on my inner thighs.

I was in my inner only but then he quickly unclipped my br@ making me gasp and then he pulled down my p@nty agressively...

Now I'm all n@ked under this scary man. Suddenly i felt something wet & hot around my left boob while he is clutching onto my right boob making realise it that he is sucking & biting my boob *terrified*....

And without even any anticipation he entered inside me making me scream my lungs out...

He started to rock up and down while biting my boob....

Suddenly he increased his pace. And i can feel the burning sensation in my abdomen... Tears of loss of my pride, my dignity are rolling down my cheeks while this monster is ripping my glory my a tissue paper....

His huge size is giving me the unforgettable pain of my life...

Jungkook : aaah urgh.... You are s-soo tight aaah i love it aaaah.... I'm gonna rip it aaah *breathing heavily while thrusting hard and making her cry in pain*

Y/N's POV :
He is thrusting hard and deep inside me making me lose my senses.
My blind fold is all soaked in my tears. I don't know what sin i committed to go through this....

Jungkook : aargh.... Ummm yaah ummm aaaah i nevah... Evah.. felt this hhh much satisfied aaaah you are too good.... I'm gonna *breathing heavily* forgive you for your bad behaviour *smirk*
Aargh umm haaa aaaahhhh *while thrusting her in inhumane pace and making her faint.....

Jungkook's pov :
After f*cking this sl*t for good two hours. I released myself inside her with a loud groan... And swiftly pulled out with a plop sound but then i saw something weird for the first time....

Jungkook : Hey why are you bleeding?... Are you virgin?....

Jungkook's pov :
I asked her the question but when i looked at her face. Her eyes are closed...
Hmm i think was too rough on her that she passed out *smirk*....

Jungkook : hmm so i was your first customer *chuckle*

Jungkook's POV :
The thought of me being her first made me proud and happy for no reason... Anyways I should not think too much about a prost*tute now....

I should sleep now *with that saying he collapsed besides her*...

Well i never slept besides any of my sl*t but i don't know why I won't to sleep with her... Maybe it's just I'm sleepy...

A/N :
With that thinking he laid besides her and cuddled her sleeping figure and pulled her closer to himself and buried her face in his own chest and closed his eyes with a smile on his lips.

Time skip to next morning

Y/N's POV :
I felt a ray of light on my closed eyes so i opened my eyes slowly to see myself in an unknown room. And when i looked properly here & there then realisation hit me and i looked down to see myself covered in a thin sheet all n@ked.

The dark Memory of last night played right infront of my eyes making them teary....

I quickly looked besides me but to my relief... I'm all alone in this big, dark & scary room....

I quickly wrapped that white thin sheet around my shivering body and stepped down the bed but when i tried to stand...

I fell on the chilling floor. I can't even feel my legs right now. And that's it. I broke into tears....

I can feel the pain in my whole body *crying her heart out*

Why on earth it has to be me *sob*.....

But i quickly whipped my swollen cheeks and collected my all strength and stand up while holding the edge of the bed and slowly collected my shattered clothes and wore it with so much struggle....

I should leave from here before that monster come back.... With that thinking i slowly started to drag myself towards the door while holding the bed.....

I was about to hold the side table for the support but then i saw something there......

Did he paid for the last night *tears rolling down her red cheeks*....

I quickly whipped my tears and went out of that f*cking dark room....

-Meanwhile-

Jungkook : oh shit... I forgot my file inside my room *while closing the door of his car*....

I'll be back *said coldly to his driver and headed towards his room to collect his file*

-TO BE CONTINUED-

---------------------------

Hey strawberries....
How are you all?...
I hope you guys are doing well ☺️....
Well... Tell me if you like this chapter...
I'll try to publish next chapter soon....
Please make sure to vote this chapter and comment down your opinion please...
It will motivate me 👉👈

In the end love you all 💜🥰

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehehe....
Bye bye 🤭