Chapter 9

Y/N : THESE EYES *shocked*

Jungkook : Y/N... Listen i-i can explain it *while holding her tiny hands between his palms while tears of the fear of losing her are not helping him either*

Y/N : who are you? *While yanking her hands from his and letting the tears of betrayal flow from her glistening eyes*

Jungkook : Y/N... I-it it was me *while trying to control his sobs and stubborn tears*

It was me who ruined your innocence *sob*... I'm I'm sorry I know whatever I did is unforgivable and I don't want to you to forgive a rascal like me... B-but please listen me out last time *while trying to touch her shoulders to assure her*

Y/N : What do you want me to listen about huh *shouts*...

*While getting up* Don't touch me *sob*.. a person like you doesn't deserve even a single chance to say anything and here you made me love you *crying her heart out*

First you destroyed my body and now you destroyed my heart Jungkook *while looking other side to stop her unhinged tears*

You made me love the person i despise the most *wipping her uncontrollable tears*

I-i don't want to listen any your bullshit. Just f*ck off *yells*

Jungkook : No Y/N... Please listen me out *while getting up from the couch*

My feelings for you isn't any illusion or act.. it's my true self.. i really love you Y/N...

No one has ever seen my face in this world but you know what you are the only person alive to see my face every day because I wanted to show you my true self..

Because i never wanted to lie to you.. though i did but I'm sorry...

Y/N : Only person alive?... That means you're gonna kill me too... Well you should have killed me that night after ruining my whole life *sobbing hard*

Why you let me live this pathetic life so far *yells*

Why why are you playing with my life Jungkook why... What did i do to deserve this *while losing her legs concious and kneeling down being a crying mess*

Jungkook : No Y/N... Please don't say this *while kneeling down to her level with his wet red eyes on her petite one*

I-i actually didn't know that... That night it was you... If i had even a single hint that it was you than i would never touched you *while trying to hold her hands again but failed miserably*

It was all my gaurds mistake and the-- well i can't deny... I was the only one at fault... I'm sorry Y/N... I really didn't want to hurt you... I love you and I can't imagine you being hurt but anyways i did *while broke into tears*

Y/N : Please leave *sternly while getting up and wipping off her tears"

I said leave... I can't stand with my R@pist *yells*...

You are a r@pist and you are the one i despise the most no matter how far did you make me fall for you but my hatred towards you will never change *crying*

Jungkook : Y/N~ *Whispered in a disbelief*

Y/N : Just leave Jungkook... You are making me feel unsafe around you *yelled while pushing his froze body out of her apartment with uncontrollable tears*

Y/N : I hate myself for loving you *while shutting the door at his face*

I hate myself for not being able to hate you *wept will sliding her back on the door while years flowing unconditionally*

Jungkook : Y/N... Pl-please open the door... Please... *Knock*... If you want you can punish me *knock* you can beat me... *Knock* you can hand me to police either b-but please don't hate me *breaking down*