Manwhore

3RD person POV

Tom has been admiring you all the time. He looks at you with love in his eyes. Like you're the perfect girl. He likes you a lot but he is too shy to tell you. He has these big brown eyes and dreadlocks he also wears baggy ass clothes and flat caps You're pretty close with his twin brother Bill. He is very jealous of that. How you call Bill babes and love. He wishes that you called him that and not Bill. You're in class talking with Bill and Tom looks at you guys with jealousy and a mix of hurt in his eyes.

Your POv

I quickly looked at him and looked back at Bill still listening to him. Tom continues to glare at me. He wishes I were paying attention to him. It's clear he wants my full attention on him. I continued talking with Bill laughing here and there and at one point I placed my hand on Bill chest. Tom's face turns slightly red as he sees me place my hand on Bill's chest. He is absolutely jealous. He stares at the two of you, but mostly me. I giggled softly and looked at Tom and gave him a soft smile and looked at Bill. Tom looks away in shame. He doesn't like this. He hates seeing you and his own twin brother flirting. He turns his head to the side and looks at his desk. His hands clench in fists as he tries to ignore the sting he feels in his heart. I frowned slightly and continued to listen to Bill. Tom can't take it anymore. He looks in the corner of his eye at you and Bill and then turns back to his work. He's frustrated and jealous. He can't understand why you're paying so much attention to his twin brother and not him. Tom sighs and looks around at the class. I excused myself from Bill and sat next to Tom. Tom looks over at you, he's surprised by the fact that you decided to sit next to him. He turns his attention to the work in front of him. He can't help but feel embarrassed by the fact that you decided to sit next to him.

Tom's POV

"Hey Tom, Cool fit as always." She said in her soft and kind voice. I look over at Y/n in surprise. I didn't expect that she would say anything to me. I am embarrassed. I am wearing a flat cap and my signature baggy clothes. I turned to you and shrugs.
"Oh, er. Thanks."
I seem to blush a bit before turning his face away. I am awkward, and it's noticeable. "Oh Well do you want to hang out with me and Bill." She asked in her sweet voice. "Sure why not." I said with a slight blush on my face. I walked up to them and sat down next to Y/n. She is so pretty. Her h/c and her eyes. Gosh only if she knew how much I like her. Her giggle and smile can kill a million people. She was talking to Bill complete ignoring me. My smile faded slightly. She turned to me. When she did that I turn a slight red. "Tom is it true that you slept with 25 girls?" She asked surprised. "Those are just rumors Y/n you can't trust them" I said kinda hurt. "But Bill said that-" Then i cut her off. "They're not true!" I said slightly upset. "Okay sorry" She said softly. Then Bill started talking. "Tom you don't have to yell jeez." He said. "Shut up Bill you're my own brother and you still believe those rumors." I said slightly annoyed. "Well they're true and i know that. And I am trying to tell Y/n so she won't be one of your night stands" Y/n looked at me. "Is that true?" She said with tears in her eyes. "See what you did Bill." I yelled softly. Y/n got up and ran off. "Bill you know I like Y/n now you just ruined everything she probably won't ever talk to me again." Well she is my best friend and I won't let you hurt her" He said leaving the classroom. I sighed and packed up and walked out of the classroom.

Time skip...

Y/n pov

I can't believe Tom was trying to do that to me. I really liked him and now i don't. He is a manwhore. I walked through the hallways. And saw Tom making out with a random girl. I looked away quickly and kept on walking. He definitely noticed me. I sighed and walked over to Bill. Gosh Bill you're right about Tom. Sorry for not believing you. I said softly. I signed and started walking away with Bill. We went to the rest of our classes and then the Bell rung. I packed up and walked out of the classroom. Tom came up to me. Hey y/n- I cut him off. Save it Tom i don't want to hear it. You're really a Man whore. I said walking away with Bill. He stood there with tears in his eyes. Those words hit him hard he walked away with tears rolling down his face. He walked out with him being in a band that blew up there was paparazzi everywhere. His bodyguards took him and Bill to the car. His face all wet from the tears. They are going to make random rumors. They got in the car and drove away. Tom sat down his leg jumping up and down and he was looking out the window trying not to bust out crying. He wiped away his tears and walked inside his house and walked to his room and he threw him slef on the bed and softly cried into his pillow. He was really sad and he was destroyed. The words that you said keept repaying in his head. Making him cry even more harder. His sobs were loud and he felt like totally shit.

Word count:1,023
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~