° Character and Story Details °

Hello guys! Before you start reading, I would like you to know that this is my very first time writing a Wattpad story/fanfic so be ready for a ton of cringe served that may or may not make your day worse.

- Appearance -

(Y/N) seems to be more feminine in personality and appearance

- Gender/Pronouns

(Y/N) Female. She/They

- Age -

10 (1 year younger than Emporio)

- Personality -

In the story, (Y/N) is a quiet, laid-back and polite child who seems to care a lot about others. She is usually never angry and never seen insulting a Stand enemy or yelling at anyone (besides themself). (Y/N) also doesn't like fighting others, mostly because of her overall gentle attitude.

- Stand -

Four of Spades

- ability -

IV of Spades takes the form of a bear plush, which (Y/N) keeps beside her while she sleeps in bed. That plush is also sent to the Jojo dimension and becomes her Stand. It can walk, but slowly. It can also shoot lasers from its eyes and since its a plush stand, it can be carried easily by  as the User.

Despite this, it is only effective against weaker Stands, as the enemy can still survive if they dodge the lasers which is pretty easy as 4 of Spades does not have the best agility with its lasers. The laser is also pretty weak, as while it can damage other Stand users, it can only create a minor wound at best, which can be effective to make the Stand User slower and weaker. The laser of the Stand plush is not very strong but effective enough.

(The Stand has no real Stand cry, reflecting (Y/N's) quiet personality.)

________

Original story and characters of Part 6 belong to Araki

______

DISCLAIMER:

This story contains spoilers of Stone Ocean.

Prepare yourself for the upcoming cringe that is this story ^^