Please Read

**** Hello beautiful readers! :)****

Yes this is actually happening I slowly found my self in the Call of duty Ghost phase.. I also have just started getting back into Call of duty. So for starters let's begin.

~ Yes I understand that this will not be following much of the game maybe a few missions. But the other stuff is not part of anything. This is a fan fiction and a fan fiction only

~ The only names that belong to me will be. Fins MacTavish, Halo, Eric and Derek. They were apart of her home navy seal team.

~ Everyone that is not apart of my stuff belongs to the original. Following Ghost, Price, Soap, König, Gaz and Alejandro.

~ I also want to state that this is a 18+^ Book. MDIN if you are under the age of 18 I insist you please exit this book. But I know you dirty people won't ;) but please don't test your holy eyes upon this.

~ I also understand that I will be having MAJOR spelling errors because of my dyslexia. I promise I will make sure there is no mistakes but if there is be kind about it and I'll appreciate that very much.

~ I also will not be putting any warnings where any Spicy or Lemon moments that will be happening in the book.

~ There will also be a lot of Horror, Blood, Gore references and explanations in this book as well along with suicidal talk. If you have a weak stomach there also will not be anything warnings about that.

~ I WILL how ever warn you about the music (If it is apart of the story or adding into it at any time) but I will pre warn you if there is any flash warnings in the videos!

~ Last thing, It will be a slow burn nothing quickly. I'm surely 100% positive I am going to make this an Enemies to lovers. I hope you will all enjoy that.

Enjoy the story you beautiful human