back story

Ok so I'm going to change things up a bit so ya and just to let you know there is no DW or WD so ya sorry and I'm going to change Dolls back story a little ok so Dell with me here I'm trying and Russian will be in all caps like this hi
☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠

No ones pov :

It was night time and there was a family playing in the house together "can't get me Dolly" a little 5 year old said running from her older sister "oh yes I will N/n" a 10 year older said to the little girl there parents was watching them play when they were playing in the living room " Kids make sure not to bracket anything in here " said a purple haired women talking to her kids that all most look like her "  ok mama " the two girls said to there mom that was on the coach watching them there father was in the kitchen making dinner for his family *Knock knock knock* the door knocked all of the sudden " who was that? " Their mom asked their father "mommy who's that at the door " the 5 year old asked " I don't know but Doll can you take Y/n with you to your room and hide quietly  " women told her kids to go hide in her oldest daughters room that's now named Doll " ok mam come on y/n " Doll told her little sister that is now named y/n " ok " y/n said to Doll as they were walking to Doll,s room .

                *  In Doll's room*

Dolls pov:

As soon as I closed the door I turned to y/n to see if she's ok " Doll what's going on " y/n asked " I don't know but we have to hide somewhere in my room " I said to y/n but she was looking out the because it was kracked a little so I decided to look with her to see what she's looking at as soon as we where looking out of the door we frozed in I we're spots and My eyes widened and y/n stared to cry quietly then I looked at y/n to then see a weird Singh in her eye then  she looked at my eye curesly " doll what's that weird Singh in your eye " y/n asked me " I don't know what it is but after this let's go in mom and dads room to see what it is ok " I said and I know mom has a book about this.

Sorry if this is short