Chapter 74

He didn't realize that when he said that Lillian was a slut obsessed with greed, Li Zhenxi raised his head slightly, and his originally distracted eyes lit up, as bright as a sword unsheathed.

  "In the process of climbing up, this woman also used many shady methods, including falsifying accounts and assassination. She established a sanctimonious 'party' and did dirty things. Terrorist attacks by singing stars, She was the driving force behind the 'Bloody Thursday' incident that caused the originally peaceful and beautiful galaxy to fall into war!"

  Zhang Hongbo raised his hands with justice and said in a high-pitched voice: "Now, I have caught this war-making rebel for everyone. Although the empire no longer exists due to their destruction, I believe that under my leadership, the people united People, we will be able to drive away these rebels and restore the glory of the empire!"

  This live broadcast is also displayed on the outer wall of the former Tomorrow Group building in Ultron Star in the fifth sector.

  A little girl was holding the hem of her father's clothes. She followed her father's gaze in confusion, but she couldn't understand what the live broadcast was about. All she knew was that her father had stopped and looked at the video since it appeared in prominent places.

  She wanted to leave a little bit, and she also wanted to buy candy.

  After watching it for a while, she felt strange and asked, "Dad, is that aunt a bad person?"

  Her father turned his head, looked at her in surprise, and touched her head. "Of course not. Without her and her Tomorrow Group, I wouldn't even have the money to get married and have you."

  She noticed that her father's eyes were a little red, and she was confused: "So that ugly uncle is a bad guy?"

  "Shh! Keep your voice down!" The man squatted down, held her small shoulders, and urgently warned: "Don't say that again, you know? Do you want to live?"

  The little girl was almost frightened to tears. The man hugged her and comforted her for a while. After a while, the little girl's crying didn't stop, but he cried with his daughter.

  Over the years, large and small companies in the fifth sector have been annexed by Zhang Hongbo. He already had huge capital. After the collapse of the empire, he used his political power to forcibly eat up other companies. They had no power to fight back. Nowadays, the fifth sector is dominated by Zhang Hongbo and his gang members.

  Tomorrow Group was the last normal company, and now it has collapsed. With the unemployment rate rising day by day, the employer's standard is to work fourteen hours a day, and those who are single, have no children or are pregnant are given priority in hiring. He had children to take care of and there was no way he could find a new job.

  But what do children eat? where to live? !

  After struggling all his life, his life finally improved, but it was destroyed overnight. He watched the entrepreneur who had given him a good job being taken to a live broadcast of execution.

  He saw the crowd gathering more and more, and he heard the two young men beside him talking angrily in whispers: "That's nonsense, he thought..." "Stop talking, in case his people hear it, I tell you, Qi Qing was inexplicably taken away by a group of people the day before yesterday, and he hasn’t come back today, I’m afraid it’s going to be bad..."

  There were more and more voices, and he heard a girl timidly say: "Are the Reform Party really rebels?" Her friend's voice was heard: "I don't know if it's a rebellion or not. I have a relative in the Republican area. I just I know they work eight hours a day and get a lot of extra money for overtime. They call this overtime pay..." "Really?" "Really, why did I lie to you...Shh! Stop talking! Someone is coming! "