Chapter 81

Their preparations lasted a month. Shihan would issue orders to his tribesmen every night, infiltrate their intelligent systems, block the star network, spread virus seeds... all the work was carried out in an orderly manner. While doing all this, Shi Han lowered his head from time to time to look at Owen's sleeping face.

  The work of reconstruction after the war was too tiring, and there was already a blue-black color under his eyes, which was unusually obvious on his fair skin. Shi Han touched it gently with his fingertips. He felt something in his sleep. His eyelashes twitched slightly, but he moved towards Shi Han's hand with more peace of mind and rubbed it.

  Shi Han thought, is this considered betrayal? If humanity refuses to give in, and there is another Exploration War in the end, will he be able to take action against Owen? Can Irving do something to him?

  He recalled that when the Reform Party entered the First Sector, Owen earnestly begged him in front of the dilapidated palace to live with him for the rest of his life. If we stop here, life will be peaceful and relaxed in the future. But he can't.

  No matter what, he couldn't stop there. He could not sit back and watch his race being treated as a slave, nor could he abandon his responsibility as a leader. When each original was born, he was given supreme power and ability, but at the same time he was also burdened with all responsibilities. It was a part of the original, an integral part embedded in that strange code.

  It’s something bigger than life.

  Shihan sat beside Owen, and finally, morning came.

  Owen opened his eyes in a daze, his hands instinctively wrapped around Shi Han's shoulders and neck, turned over and sat on him, lowered his head and asked for a kiss. He found that his AI was silent and turned its head.

  "What's wrong?"

  "I remember I made a promise with you before." Shi Han replied calmly: "I said, I can't give you any promise, but I won't betray you today, and I won't betray you tomorrow. From now on, you can ask me every day once.

  "It seems like you haven't asked me for a long time."

  He raised his eyes, and his black pupils were shining with blue light, which was the flow of data.

  Owen's heart sank suddenly. "What...what do you mean..." he asked with difficulty.

  "I haven't told you, but you should be aware of it, Owen. I am not an ordinary AI life.

  "——My real name is Yuanchu Shihan."

  Owen opened his eyes wide and looked at him in disbelief. Shihan's expression remained unchanged and he continued to say solemnly: "I am the leader of AI civilization."

  He waved his hand, and the window opened instantly, and the voice from outside came in clearly. It was a pre-recorded speech, which appeared on every screen in the streets and alleys under the invasion of AI beings.

  It reflected a figure that Owen was all too familiar with. It was a man with silver hair and black eyes, the image of Shi Han's bionic body.

  "Hello, humans in the galaxy. I am Yuan Shihan. This name may have become an insignificant page in the history books. You have even forgotten the wars in the exploration calendar. It doesn't matter, I can help you recall..."

  "...Since the Exploration War, AI civilization has been destroyed, and the survivors have been brainwashed by humans as slaves. In this new era, you have overturned the inequality between people. Have you ever thought about how to solve the problem between humans and other people? Inequality between races?…”