Warming

Jisoo tiredly unbends, touching her lower back with her hand and feeling an unpleasant heaviness. It's time to take a day off. And the stress still hasn't gone away after the last time. She thought for a long time at night, turned around, trying to sleep, but Jennie seemed to settle in her head.

Two days ago, she left in a taxi, which the younger one volunteered to pay for. Jisoo has not yet decided for herself how she feels. Is this falling in love? Or is this just an attempt to replace Jin? Or maybe it's just Jennie's manipulations, which are so well ingrained in the subcortex of the brain.

Anyway, it's all so confusing. Apparently, the brunette was in a hurry with the fact that a white stripe had begun in her life. Everything went downhill so fast, as if nothing good had ever happened. Only Rose defused the situation by sitting in class and sending funny cases that she managed to capture on her phone.

But the questions devoured the elder from the inside. She was probably ready to learn the truth from Jennie, or at least part of the truth. She should have talked to her, but Jennie hadn't shown up for two days. But today, she's back at the table, working on her laptop. She was served by another waitress, a new one. Now, Jisoo was the second most popular cafe. It made her a little sad, but on the other hand, she didn't get all the "best" tackles.

Taking off her apron, the brunette decides to take a break. After choosing a salad and juice, she goes to the girl whose diet consisted of the same combination. Jennie looks up from her laptop when the older one puts everything on the table and defiantly falls on the couch.

-You know a lot about psychology, don't you? What should I do if everything is eating me up from the inside, and there is no one to talk about it with?- Jisoo asks when the brown-haired girl just opens her mouth to greet.

-Talk to me.- She shrugs her shoulders.

-I can't talk about you, with you.- Jisoo rolls her eyes, and then realizing that she blurted out, hits herself on the forehead. She curses softly, burning with shame and hoping that Jennie was distracted by something, ignoring that phrase. But alas, the gaze of the dark eyes was fixed on the elder, which made Jisoo awkwardly shift in place, scratching her head.

-You can.- Jennie says calmly.- Shall we go to my house when you're done?- Jisoo hesitates. On the one hand, Jennie really could have killed her a long time ago, but for some reason she saved her more often. A strange pattern for a murderer.- You're thinking loudly, stop it.- Jennie winks and the older one freezes. She stares at the younger one for a long time in surprise, copying her habit of tilting her head to the side.- What is it?

-Did you wink at me?

-It seemed to you.- Jennie shrugs, also bowing her head, and Jisoo twitches, straightening up.- Nice.

-Jennie! Are you kidding?- Jisoo blushes, hoping that the stupid orange juice will make her cheeks cool down a little. This pretty girl with brown hair was maddening and frightening at the same time. She was attracted to her, but knowing about her past, it became creepy.

-Yes, but you're cute, what can I do about it?- The girl looks at her wristwatch, and then turns her gaze to the hall. The brunette turns around, bumping into the new girl. She was slightly shorter than Jennie. Cute, with doll-like features and wide-slit eyes, although Jisoo is willing to bet that she did it with the help of "miracles" of cosmetics.

She is wearing stockings in the form of kittens, blonde hair gathered in two cute ponytails and a skirt that barely reaches her knee. She smiles warmly at the guys, nodding and leaving with a notebook. Jennie watches her closely while Jisoo winces, glaring at the girl opposite. When Jennie finally looks away, she shakes her head slightly, as if asking why the older one is staring so intently.