𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤: 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒢𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓃 | 𝐻𝓊 𝒯𝒶𝑜 𝓍 𝐹𝑒𝓂 𝑅𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇

Author's Note: So, before we start I'm going to show one or two emojis to show if there is fluff before smut or  immediately smut so flower is fluff and 18+ (even though it is not 18+) is Smut and my time is different, so I need to reset my laptop time, if you don't know, I was formerly in Nigeria but now I am in Iceland, so Iceland is 1 hour behind of Nigeria, and the time will be showing the time in the chapters, not in real life, Modern AU! but Teyvat is still some where in Asia, near China.

                                                                      [🌷🔞]

                                                                  [ 20:19 P.M ]

Third Person POV / Your POV

You had just arrived at the place near Hu Tao's house, since she was the one who you like to spend time with. "her skin was always so nice, her lips were so sweet and soft (How do you know  her lips are sweet and soft? *Realizes* (0//0) , Y/N! This is not the plot!!), not to mention the perfume she uses and her joyful and kind personality, I sure do hope she's at home, after all she is the 77th director of the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor" you thought as you were admiring her, you were strolling down the street, walking constantly and getting distracted by every single thing in the bright city of Liyue, she had came from some where else but in her opinion, Liyue is the best she had ever seen in her life!, soon she was stopped by a Traffic Sign so she had to wait, soon she had seen Venti standing next to her, but he was drunk, so you took him to the nearest Hotel and bought a room for one day "He would have consciousness by then probably" you thought to yourself, but you remembered "THE TRAFFIC LIGHT!" You rushed downstairs and luckily it had just turned red, it was a zebra crossing sign so you walked, soon you just had to take a few lefts and rights until you finally arrived, Hu Tao's house.

You had first knocked but no one answered, s you invited yourself in, you walked upstairs to see Hu Tao on the balcony with her hair lose which was long and silky, her eyes Glistening just like the moon, her pale skin looked like a beauty with the moonlight, with a butterfly on her index finger since it was raised up.

You walked near her, still wearing the café outfit from your 2 hour night shift aa you sat near her.

First Person POV / Hu Tao's POV

I could see Y/N Coming near me, her beautiful e/c eyes, with her long h/c hair, she was just a beauty to my eyes " Hu Tao!!!, I'm happy to see you after my shift" Y/N said excitedly  Without saying a word, s suddenly kissed her.

Third Person POV / No One's POV

Y/N was shocked by Hu Tao's sudden action but kissed her back, their tongues mixing together, suddenly Y'/N picked her up, not breaking the kiss, as they went to her bedroom.

                                                        𝒮𝓂𝓊𝓉 𝒯𝒾𝓂𝑒( 𝒲𝒶𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔: 𝒯𝑜𝓅 𝐻𝓊 𝒯𝒶𝑜 )

  Hu Tao was of Y/N's lap, as Hu Tao slid in your dress, and squished your boob since your bra sure was loose, You moaned softly as you arched your back, and soon enough your back hit the bed, Tao held your hands and pinned you to the bed, with her eyes screaming lust.

She soon lifted up your skirt and gently slid her fingers under your panties, and softly rubbed the top of your clit " Nngh~ Tao~ don-t you-u think-k this is going-g to far-r~?" You said as you stumbled for words " No my sweetie~ Since the almighty and cute Hu Tao has already laid eyes on you~" Hu Tao said which made you even more red than before , soon she shoved 2 finger down, her fingers pressing against your walls " TAO~" You screamed-whispered as she hit your Sweet Spot and it became orgasm, soon enough you came out on her hands, without wasting time Tao licked the juices off her fingers " Mmh~ your sweet~" The top female said teasingly, "I can't help but wonder how you taste like, you bit your lip as the other woman responded "Lets se shall we~" Tao said as she stripped naked, revealing her beautiful body, which left you in a shock, willingly you took off your clothes both of you gaining all access to each other, you got your tongue out, went down to her clit and put your tongue inside, her hand grabbed your hair "AhHh~ Y/n~" soon all the juices came out, and you licked it, you came close to her and placed your right leg on her left leg and left leg over right, you clashed together " Hah~ MhM~" you moaned as both of you picked up your pace, you soon let go as you picked up her boobs and started to lick them and fiddle with them "AHaH~ This-s is Hea-aven~" Hu Tao moaned out, you came to her ear and whispered "Round 2?"

So I know you guys wanna see round 2 but in too lazy to write a different one so I'm going to copy and paste

Before they did it they wore their clothes again.

Hu Tao once again softly rubbed the top of your clit " Nngh~ Tao~ don-t you-u think-k this is going-g to far-r~?" You said as you stumbled for words " No my sweetie~ Since the almighty and cute Hu Tao has already laid eyes on you~" Hu Tao said which made you even more red than before , soon she shoved 2 finger down, her fingers pressing against your walls " TAO~" You screamed-whispered as she hit your Sweet Spot and it became orgasm, soon enough you came out on her hands, without wasting time Tao licked the juices off her fingers " Mmh~ your sweet~" The top female said teasingly, "I can't help but wonder how you taste like, you bit your lip as the other woman responded "Lets se shall we~" Tao said as she stripped naked, revealing her beautiful body, which left you in a shock, willingly you took off your clothes both of you gaining all access to each other, you got your tongue out, went down to her clit and put your tongue inside, her hand grabbed your hair "AhHh~ Y/n~" soon all the juices came out, and you licked it, you came close to her and placed your right leg on her left leg and left leg over right, you clashed together " Hah~ MhM~" you moaned as both of you picked up your pace, you soon let go as you picked up her boobs and started to lick them and fiddle with them "AHaH~ This-s is Hea-aven~" Hu Tao moaned out, you came to her ear and whispered "Round 3?" but Tao's body was too tired, so instead she snuggled onto your waist and slept,

End of Chapter 2

Word Count : 1175 Words

My longest one

Thanks for reading

Love you My Musicals

Bye Bye