𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟥: 𝒫𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓈𝒽𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉~ | 𝒴𝒶𝑒 𝑀𝒾𝓀𝑜 𝓍 𝐹𝑒𝓂 𝑅𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇

Author-Chan's Note: I'm was persuaded to write a Yae Miko x Fem Reader book! The age gap is 5 years, so Yae is 24 years and You are 19 years since it is a Teacher x Student, I don't like age gaps like 18 and 28 or 20 and 28, I can tolerate 8 years, but I can't handle over 11 years, unless it is TamaShino! Yes I'm a multi shipper, hope you don't have a problem with this ok 🆗 .... 👍, ok why am I Turning this into a daily chat but there is one more story. In Iceland, I went out with my jacket to see what the country is like, Immediately, someone bumped into me and screamed " Eeewwwwwwww, Gay Freak!!!!!!!!!" then I slapped her and whispered " My fucking mom is near here so shut the fuck up before I become an outcast in my Family" Then I saw her staring at my chest, and my chest is big, so I never knew that Homophobic people can turn LGBT after insulting and harassing you in front of 20 people, and she knew I was Gay since I wore a Pansexual colored bracelet connected to ring saying I'm Gay!! on the bracelet anyways, its obvi Modern Au,  Enjoy!

                                                      [ Delay after🔞 ]

                                                     [ 1:30 P.M ]

𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝒫𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝒫𝒪𝒱 / 𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒫𝒪𝒱

You were strolling to the next class and last class, Math you hated it and not to be mean you suck at it too, but there was one reason you never skipped how hot- I mean  how nice and good looking the Teacher was, She had gigantic boobs, not to mention that fat ass-   

Reader: Can you stop!

Author-Chan: Fine I'll stop *Pouts*

You had entered the class as you sat at the front seat, to get a closer look at the board but soon you had gotten distracted by something, but soon you were called to solve something " Simplify 3 1/2 x (6 1/8 + 31/2) -5 2/3"  Yae said , you went up to the board and you did the first step wrong," For failing that when I finished explaining, you shall have a Punishment~" Yae said which made shivers go down your spine, so the Teacher told them to get their books, since you already had yours, Yae came near, lifted your skirt, slid off your pants and stuck a small Vibrator inside, after she but it on Max, after that incident, the students came back to class, they continued the lesson.

After Class/School

Yae stopped you from leaving, you never knew to hide your moans for 15 minutes, since no one else was there you could moan freely, Yae walked near you to take it out, she reached there "My, My~ I never knew you would be this wet~" The taller woman teasingly said "Now, its time to serve your true punishment~" In School!?" You exclaimed, she didn't reply, she signaled to sit on her lap.

                                                                     𝒮𝓂𝓊𝓉 / 𝒩𝒮𝐹𝒲 𝒯𝒾𝓂𝑒 ! ( 𝒯𝑜𝓅 𝒴𝒶𝑒 𝑀𝒾𝓀𝑜 ) 𝒮𝒽𝑜𝓇𝓉 !

Miko began to rub your inner thigh, getting moans out of you, she gently directed her fingers though your pant to get to your clit, she brushed it lightly "Nngh~ Mhm~" she suddenly shoved 2 fingers inside, you rocked your hips and threw your head back, you soon twitched, her fingers sure were long, "ahh~" after that both of you heard a camera, you turned around to see your friend, Aether taking a picture " I'm gonna show this to Lumine~" He said obviously teasing you, you slid your pant back up and lunged at him " Such a girl" Miko thought.

End of Chapter 3

Word Count: 640 words

Musicals, you can call me Author-Chan/San, so San means I'm older , Chan is opposite so my age determines, I'm 15.

 Thanks for reading my Musicals

 Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Bye Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!