Triple X

TRIPLE X

Starter

Violent POV

Its the year 2036. The world as we know it is not the same . I was born in the year 1996. How did I come to live this long? Virus. People would say we are vampires of some sort. We can go in the sunlight, but we only feed on humans. This virus is called THE TRIPLE X which is very deadly . Many people died trying to get this virus . Stupid fucking humans do anything to live forever. You wanna know who I am right ? Violent, Violent Sterlings . I was turned by force not by choice. One crazy night at a college party changed my life forever. Ive been living with this disease since I was 24. Once you get this you don't age, you no longer have a heart your no longer human. I will look 24 until someone kills me. This isn't natural this isn't suppose to happen to me! A lot of people who support the virus believe its a blessing and a curse. I don't believe this at all, this is a curse that has came from a very bad place. I came to the US for college when I was 18, better start I guess. Bad fucking choice, I should have stayed in London where my life could have been normal. I haven't seen my family in years, that was in 2019. Now I run and kill alone. I kill what humans call the night walkers . Their not like us, their human form is gone. Every trace of it . No memory , no emotions, nothing. Their cold blooded killer they are. They start off as one of us, they just didn't eat or the body didn't take the virus.

James POV

These fucking virus holders disgust me . I don't understand why humans want this disease . It's been around since the year 2020. That's when the world went to shit . Government is total bullshit . The United States is now a total war zone . If your on the street by night fall you don't see the new day . Thats when the real monsters come out . See, these virus holders are starving . Humans are fighting back . They are turning into monsters, seriously . They walk on all fours, their faces are deformed, you wouldn't recognized your loved one if they were to become one and not feed . They change turning into hungry peasants . It's really terrifying. I know you wondering, who am I ? I'm James Mc'clan . I hunt and kill those fuckers before they kill us . That's what I do, and I will stop at nothing to get them off this planet . The virus is only in the United States . Nobody leaves, nobody comes in. The continent is on total lock down .

Please VOTE &LEAVE Comments I really think I will continue writing this one . Thanks SOOOOO MUCH FOR YOU GUYS SUPPORT ! :)