The first meet

Violet POV
"Waking up every night can get pretty annoying once you realize that, that's the only time your body allows you to sleep."
I live with two of the best women in the world, Lora and Chandler. They have been here with me through it all. From the first contact, until now. Since the outbreak we've been moving around quite often . From LA to Miami we've been there seen the place become overrun, and move on to the next city or town. Surprisingly, most places are still holding strong with good electricity and running water. We are now in this little town right outside of New Orleans. It has beautiful vintage homes and wonderful outdoor space. We stay in a little house right off the highway about a mile off the main road. It's beautiful, we have a lake behind the all white and black home.There's many trees around the land. It's a beautiful place. We've been here a couple of days now so let's see how well the people in town welcome new comers.

James POV

    "Lacy is here again for the third night in a row. She does this to keep me from going out..."
     Im very confident that our town is virus free . Me and my roomie Mike has been here since the outbreak begin. I'm one of the head runners for the town. The "runners" are the people that go out into the woods and keep watch during the dark hours of the night. I kill about 20 of those night walkers a night now . We are trying to figure out why more, and more are showing up in our perimeter. Something is going on and I'm going to find out just what .

******Andddd there you have it! The second intro to the characters! I even introduced the secondary characters that are going to drive every reader mad ;). More of James friends will be introduced I only gave one, because the main focus is really Violet perspective not his. So you will only briefly read about his background life in his POV .(Maybe) The POV will stay with Violet mostly.