Chapter 18

(I really appreciate every comment and vote. It gives me the motivation to continue writing as well. Love you all who do that or just reads this story)

-----------------------------------

Friday night.

All the worries of the week were gone. The focus was now on the pub and the alcohol.

Even though I was never the girl to get really drunk or plastered, well, today  was the day. Finally. 

We started in the dorm. Just a cocktail whilst we got ready. We listened to Queen and did our makeup, danced around and sand from the top of our lungs. Thankfully, the silencing charm was on. 

We heard knocking on our dorm. Boys. 

We let Charlie and Anthony in. The later whistled when he saw us. 

"Looking stunning tonight, eh?" 

"Just for you" I smirked. So did him. We really didn't had anything going on. It was just stupid flirting, we never saw each others more than friends. 

"Here, we brought tequila"

So we did our first shots of the night. After my second shot I felt warm. I quickly did my eyeliner and then I was ready for the wild night that was coming. 

I put on my coat, checked myself for the last time and got out of the dorm. Boys had their map with them, making sure to be sneaker than the last time.

When we got out of the castle we all visibly relaxed. 

We reached the village. There were so many people out there this night. On our way to the pub, we found another nice group of girls and boys. We changed our names and agreed to spend the night with them. 

Anthony got us a nice big table near a wall. I checked the crowd, making sure there were no one we knew. 

In the other group, there was a young man named Marcus who bought us the first tray of shots. Vodka shots. 

Even though I disliked vodka, I still took it. I gagged at the taste and I shivered over my whole body, making Clara and few other girls laugh. They gave me some juice to drank. 

"Thanks" 

"So, how old are you guys and what are you doing?" Marcus asked. 

"Almost 19" 

"Alicia here is the oldest, will be 19 in two weeks"

"Oh really? Well, tonight we will celebrate you upcoming birthday then" 

The girls squealed, I smiled and Charlie whistled. 

"You will not pay a penny tonight" Chris, another boy said to me, a smile on his lips. I smiled at him. 

Chris was quite nice looking boy. 

When the second shots were taken, everyone seemed to have found a person to talk to. Chris and I had a lovely conversation. I got to know that he was 21 and was in a university in America. When I told him I had no clue about universities, he took the time to tell me about it. 

He asked me about my own interests. I told him about the choices. 

"You would be good at everything" He said "But you talk so beautifully so maybe teacher's job would suit you even better. Wouldn't want that pretty face of your to be cut by some nasty spells" 

I chuckled but felt a bit awkward. 

"Alicia? Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah"