✰ Moving in

✰──
Minho drove down to the college to get settled into his dorm.

He parked and walked into the building thanking the staff taking his luggage from them and bowed before walking up the the lady.

"Good morning could I get your name?" the older woman behind the desk asked.

"Oh uh Lee Minho" he stated awkwardly, she nodded with a smile typing his name into the computer.

"Ok your room is on the third floor 105," she said handing him the key.

"May I ask if I'll be having a roommate?" the lady looked at the computer before typing again, "Your roommate is...Han Jisung," she said smiling,

"Ok thank you have a good day." he bowed taking his luggage to the elevator with a small smirk...." Han Jisung this will be fun." he thought.

✰──
Jisung had a similar convo with the office woman, he got his key took his luggage into the elevator, and waited patiently until he heard the ding.

He got out and walked towards the door unlocking it. "Hello...is anyone here?" Jisung asked closing the door and turning around when he heard a familiar voice but couldn't pinpoint it.

"I've been waiting to see you again Jisung," Minho said stepping into the room and making Jisung roll his eyes.

"Oh great... there's no way you're my roommate," he said putting the key on the hook and walking into a room ignoring Minho and putting his stuff away.

After unpacking he decided to go get some food with his friend Felix quickly before going to bed.

He left quickly meeting Felix in the lobby, "Hey Lix" Jisung said giving him a hug which Felix returned.

"Hey Sungie how's your roommate? do you have one?" Felix asked excitedly walking together to a small cafe.

"It's Minho" Jisung rolled his eyes taking a seat across from Felix, "Omg ew my brother," Felix said with a chuckle knowing how much they hated each other.

"Who's your roommate?" Jisung asked, "Oh Jeongin," he said excitedly. "Omg I miss him..im gonna kidnap him," Jisung said making him and Felix laugh.

"Why do you and Minho hate each other anyway?" Felix asked tilting his head slightly, "He's just so fucking annoying and rude..who wouldn't hate him except you obviously" he sighed looking at the menu.

"True," Felix said signaling the waiter, they ordered their food talking and ate before leaving.

"Hey Lix where's your dorm?" jisung asked tilting his head, "Oh it's on the third floor 103," he said meeting Jisung's gaze, "Oh really I'm 105." They continued talking before eventually going back to their dorms.
✰──
a/n: The first chapter is fun hope y'all enjoyed

446 words