✰ Ready?

✰──
"Hurry up Jisung we're going to be late and it's Minho's first day!" Felix yelled.

Minho sat in the kitchen drinking his coffee, he was wearing a black button-up with black ripped jeans and he wore rings and a necklace.

"We can just leave him Lixie" Minho rolled his eyes when Felix ignored him.

"Jisung hurry your ass up your not going to look cu-" Felix was cut off by Jisung walking in, "Don't finish that sentence because I'm adorable you fucker." Jisung said getting coffee.

Felix laughed and Minho got up smacking Jisungs ass.

"I'll be in the hall fuckers" Minho said walking towards the door.

Jisung took some foil throwing at him "Don't touch my ass your perv." making Felix and Minho smirk at each other.

Felix looked at Jisung smirking still, "Stop smirking at me he hurt my ass." Jisung said giving an annoyed pout getting his bag and coffee.

Jisung was wearing a brown sweater and light jeans and Felix matched with a blue sweater and light jeans with some cute jewelry.

They opened the door meeting Minho in the lobby, "Can we leave now?" Minho asked looking up at them more specifically Jisung.

"Ok fine let's go," Felix said grabbing Jisung's arm.
✰──
a/n: I'm low-key hungry I'm gonna go eat a burger 😗 enjoy the book

225 words