Side Chapter ''Fluff''

Hi guyss, i hope your having a good day :)) this is just gonna be a fluff episode, i might do them when i just need some fluff in my lonely life :,) or when its requested! you can also request situations if u want or continuations of other fluff chapters!! i hope you enjoy it!!

Edit: I decided to make it Christmas special!!

Present Day

Rose was trying to cook currently, knowing full well she can't.. at all..

''Mi amor- ! Mi amor, what are you doing?'' Victoria walked over to Rose from behind, gently helping Rose to turn the oven on to cook the.. a bit deformed Christmas cookies of a tree and some gingerbread men, ''Thank you.. my love..'' Rose's cheeks glowed a pinkie shade, she was embarrassed due to the fact she hadn't normally called Violet any nicknames, she preferred just calling Victoria 'Victoria' .

''Oh? 'My love?' Someone's a bit festive and cheerful today aren't they?'' Victoria's lips curled into a caring smile, gently stroking Rose's hair, knowing it would help calm down her from panicking or getting overwhelmed.

Rose sharply turned around when the cookies started baking and hugged Violet tightly, blushing slightly and not saying a word, ''Did the Christmas season cheer you up that much mi amor?'' Violet couldn't help herself from smiling as bright as the sun, she never felt so.. loved in her life, especial by the women she was willing to spend the rest of eternity with, 'till death do us part'

''Thank you.. for turning my life around my black cat..'' Rose held her head up to look at Victoria, tears streaming down her glowing pinkie cheeks as Victoria noticed this and held her tighter, playing with her hair to calm her down, Victoria gently kissed Rose, smiling in-between the kiss, caressing her back gently and rubbing it in circular motions to calm her.

''It's my pleasure mi amor. Till death do us part.'' Victoria chuckled quietly, turning around, still holding Rose as she placed her down on the marble counter, placing a kiss on Rose's tan hands, as tan to go with the shimmering smile and the glow from her eyes.

''I have to get your little festive 'deformed' cookies out the oven mi amor.'' Victoria chuckled again, turning around sharply and leaning down, gently and carefully placing the just rightly cooked cookies on top of the oven as she blew on them slowly,

''Violet.. I really love you..''

''I love you even more mi amor.''