18.Ancient Rome

Neteyam was sitting on the bed with his back leaning against the backrest and aonung between his legs.

They were both watching TikTok on aonung's phone and a boy pops up on his for you page.
Neteyam sees that aonung was following him.

Neteyam: you follow many boys on TikTok

Aonung turns off his phone and turns around facing neteyam and hugging his waist.

Aonung:what you're jealous?
Neteyam:I am not and I also can tell you why
Aonung:tell me
Neteyam:first of all in the caption there is a french flag so we are far away from him and you'll surely not meet him soon, then since he's quite famous on TikTok he'll never answer one of your messages if you're thinking to write him, for him you're just a TikTok profile that follows him and like his videos
Aonung:wow okay

Neteyam hugs him making him understand he was joking.

Aonung:what do we do tonight with the others?
Neteyam:I was thinking to go to the disco
Aonung:sounds good to me

Aonung creates a group with him, neteyam, loak, Kiri, rotxo, Tsireya and spider, writing who wanted to go to the disco.

Neteyam:everyone says okay

Aonung was still lying down between neteyam's legs and he sits on them facing him.

Aonung:that is for tonight, but for now?

Neteyam smiles and kisses him pulling him closer and putting his arms on his waist.
In that moment, neteyam was wearing a black short-sleeved t-shirt, and aonung realized how veiny his arms were.

-

For Kiri and spider this one was a real silent morning, they did not talk, things were akward but they both knew it was only for the start.

Time goes on and they have lunch, neteyam at aonung's house and tsireya at lo'ak's.

Everyone was again in their rooms.

Rotxo texted Kiri "miss you already" and she replied with "you're so clingy" he sent another message "can't do nothing about it".

She thought and wrote again to him " what about we go out and don't give a fuck about the rain?.

Spider:what are you smiling at on your phone?
Kiri: messages
Spider:rotxo?
Kiri:yes, he said he misses me and I said we could go out anyway so I'm gonna go change in the bathroom

She goes and spider though that when they were younger him and Kiri went out anyway, too hot? They were out. Too cold? They were out. Perfect weather? They were out.
He knew something was changing but he surely will not let her go so easily.

Kiri was ready, she does a 360 to spider to let him see her outfit.

Kiri:how is this?
Spider: beautiful
Kiri:byee

She smiles and goes out.
He sighs, thinking this is only happening cause they see each other everyday, luck was on his side though: rotxo leaved the school some days before the end of it and he has signed up for evening courses which will start in September, to be a personal trainer, Kiri in the morning in September would be in school, and him on the evening would be on the evening courses so no more seeing each other.

She meets rotxo near a bar, that was closed cause Leo said an announcement that no one should have been out their house. But they did not care.

Kiri sees rotxo walking to her and started running to hug him.

Rotxo:hi, honestly I wasn't expecting you to be so happy to see me

He hugs her back.

Kiri:It's starting to rain again