veneer velvet and you

Just so you know guys this chapter is spicyy 🌶🌶 16+ cuz its detailed

RECAP
I like you and velvet

End of recap
"What if we all date" "what, like a threesome?" "Ye"
You thought that if they liked you and you liked them then it's fine.  So that's exactly what you did. Later that night your in bed lying on your stomach watching Netflix on your phone (outer banks ofc 💫) when veneer bursts into your bedroom. You dont turn around since your so intrigued but you could feel veneers hand moving your hair away from your neck and he started to leave kisses down your neck. You let out quiet moans and he stopped. He leant down next to your ear and you could feel his breath trickling on you. "Make that noise again" "only if you keep doing that" you replied back and he started kissing you again.

Then you heard the door creak open and velvet came in. She got on the bed and looked at veneer and he nodded. Not knowing what she was gonna do you looked at her confusedly. She gently tugged you hair and you faced straight down. She then held your hair up while she kissed the other side of your neck. With them both kissing your neck your a moaning mess, velvet giggled and veneer joined in. Then he started to pull down your shorts while velvet was pulling up your top. Veneer was staring at you, admiring you and velvet was taking her top off.

Veneer was trying not to look at velvet as much but you were staring at her. Veneer climbed on top of you and started kissing you while velvet was kissing your neck again.
Veneer started making his way down to your pussy leaving love bites all over your body. Velvet was still kissing your neck while massaging your tits. You were still a moaning mess and you were just thinking how all this started with a dare from your friend. You got back to reality and pulled away you then pushed veneer on the bed and started to pull down his boxers.

As you were sucking on his dick veneer was moaning and velvet was moving your head up and down by your hair. That happend for a while until veneer cummed in your mouth and you swallowed it. He looked at you in amazement and that when you moved onto velvet. You pulled up her top and started leaving love bites all over her body while veneer was thrusting into you. Velvet was moaning your name which made you reach down into her pants while sucking on her neck. You started rubbing faster and suddenly you stuck your fingers in and she let out a moan. You started thrusting your fingers into her until she finally cummed. You all lay down on the bed for a bit then started to get dressed.