0:02

camrin|cblu|

camrin|cblu|

jenna

jenna had just turned her camera on to record her daily volg. "heyyy yallll!" jenna said jumping on her white countertops twerking. "bitch the fuck is you doing" camrin said picking her up and putting her on the floor. "stoppppp babe. you messing up my video." jenna said. "what is it a video for? pornhub or some shit." camrin said covering her titties. she had on a white shirt that showed a little titty. "boy move. anyway is ya gir- nigga move" she said trying to push camrin off of her. "its ya girl jenna and we back with another video hoesssss. yall look. my man here." jenna said finally getting camrin to stop covering her. "yall he want me to be a nun." jenna said fixing her hair."but im like no cus i cant really be cute in them ugly ass black dresses." she said talking to the camera.

"yes you will baby." camrin said hugging her from behind. "how?" she said rolling her eyes. "stop rolling ya eyes fa they get stuck like that. and you gon always be gorgeous to me, and that's all that matter baby." camrin said kissing her cheek. jenna smiled at the words coming from camrins mouth. "antywayssssss" jenna said cheesing. "yeah anyway" (A/N: i hope yall have heard that tiktok sound before). "yall i got jenna pregnant last night. she just dont know yet." camrin said rubbing on her stomach. "bitch stop" jenna said smacking his hand away."yall wanna hear my ghetto christmas carols. ok yall ready... though the weather outside is frightful these hands is mmm delightful. so if a bitch really wanna find out ho lets go ho lets go ho lets go. and these bitches looking at me real spiteful bitch im from miami so you know that i can fight ho. and you can meet me at the corner store. just so you know so you know so you know." jenna said singing her song. "baby...thats ghetto as fuck." camrin said.

"anyway yall on the agenda today. we gonna go meet up with everybody and do secret santa! i cant wait. then we gonna go out on a date with my daddy."jenna said."bae. im tyrna control that shi all the way." camrin said rubbing jennas waist. jenna bent over and started twerking, feeling camrin smack on her ass. "okay thats all you get lets go pick everybody up." jenna said taking her camera upstairs. "yall we got matching pajamas" jenna said showing the camera.