0:05

shaheem(broke ass flying delta)

Destiny Allena Rose

feel it by jaquees

"I don't know what to do mari. its like he wont give me my freedom." i said on the phone with my best friend. "girl idont know either. you can A. talk to him or B. come over here and get dicked down." he said jokingly. "oh my god boy stop." i said. we both started laughing until i heard heavy steps coming to the bathroom. "whatchu doin lena." sha asked making me roll my eyes. "im doing my make up duh." i said. "dont roll ya eyes. ima have them shits stuck like that" he said quietly in my ear instantly turning me on. "tiny, did you hear my options nigga" my friend tremari said with his deep voice booming through the phone. not gonna lie that shit woulda turned me on if he wasnt gay. "who tf is that" sha said grabbing my face and making me turn to him. "its mari." i said shrugging it off. "nigga what?" he said about to get angry. "shaheem... hes gay" i said rolling my eyes. "oh aight." he said walking out of the bathroom making me scoff. "can you believe this shit. this that controlling shit i was talking bout. i gotta break up with him." i said about to cry.

"listen bae, you gotta do what you gotta do. ima be here for you though." mari said facing the camera. i paused my camera and muted my phone. i walked downstairs and stood right in front of shaheem. his lil sexy ass was man spreading in them damn sweatpants. "my eyes up here ma." he said laughing softly. i looked into his eyes and just let it go. "i think we should break up. you dont be giving my no type of freedom. its like you my dad and ion want that." i said making him look stressed. "you aint leaving me." he said going back on his phone. "what you mean. you aint make me stay if ion want to be here." i said making him chuckle. "ion give a fuck what i gotta do. you not going no where and i mean it." he said watching me grab all of my stuff after i grabbed all of my stuff i stood right in front of him. "where you think you going des?" he asked caressing my face with his fingertips.

"i dont know where. i just know im leaving." i said turning around. sha swiftly grabbed my arms and neck and pulled me closer to him, my beck pressing against his chest. "sha...shaheem" i said trying to get away from his grip. "ion think i want to let you go yet baby. i wanna love ya lil sexy ass some more." he said while sliding his hand from my neck to my pants slowly rubbing circles into my clit. a low moan slipped from my mouth making sha chuckle. i was trying my hardest not to give in. he slowely turned me around and picked me up and walked me to our shared bedroom. "im sorry mami." he said while slowly sliding my clothes off. after removing my panties he licked up my slit making my back arch off of the bed. he slowly slid a finger into me.

he slid his long fingers in and out of me making me throw my head back. he slid his fingers out of me and slipped his clothes. he lined his dick up with my entrance. he pushed his dick into me inch by inch making my back arch off of the bed even more. "get out of m-me" i said secretly enjoying the feeling of his dick filling me up. he stood still in me making me move back and forwards yearning for some type of friction. "i thought you wanted me out of you." he said holding my hips still. he slid his dick in and out of me quickly amking my eyes roll to the back of my head. "fuck sha. talk to me while you in thking in is pussy." i said grabbing his face and bringing it close to mine. "i told you. you not going tno where." he said grabbing my neck. he bent down to kiss me instantly adding tongue. "i love you baby" sha said speeding up his pace more. unable to respond i simply let out a moan. "i want words baby whatchu tryna say princess." he said slowing down. "i love you too shaheem." i said watching his smile grow. he softly kissed my lips and continued to pound into me at top speeds.

sha rapped his hands around my neck choking me slightly making my eyes roll to the back of my head. soon the feeling became too much. my legs began to shake and slowly close. sha grabbed my thighs roughly and pushed them back against my chest giving him a full view. he continued to pound into me while gently playing with my breast. i slowly stretched my arm out to push his stomach making him grab my hands. he kissed the back of one while softly holding the other. a few strokes later i felt myself clench around him making him jolt forward. "i feel that mama. gon head and let that shit out." he said rubbing my clit. as if on demand i came around his dick feeling his warm cum shoot into me. he pulled out of me stroking his dick. i closed my eyes and turned my head to the side. that shit too alot out of me. sha got a warm towel and wiped me off making me smile. he placed a soft kiss on my forehead before i fell asleep