Love Is An Open Door

Tom's POV
I followed her to the old cemetery, which was out of business really. So thankfully no one tried to ask us why we were there. When she looked at a grave house, I snuck up on her. This is why I'm Loki (hehe). Belle spun around and almost screamed!!!! "THOMAS WILLIAM HIDDLESTON!!!! YOU NEARLY SCARED THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF ME!", Belle yelled. I laughed. "What's so funny?", she demanded. "Nothing, it's just that I love it when you get mad.", I smiled. She couldn't help but smile. "Ugh! I couldn't stay mad at you.", Belle sighed. I touched her neck, just below my bite marks. "And I could never get angry when I'm with you."

She looked at me with those sapphire eyes (did I just say that?). I leaned in and kissed her. For the first time ever, I was in love madly. Her lips tasted like tea, so warm and soft too. Finally, we slowly stopped. Belle and I were totally love struck.

My mind was focused on Belle. So focused that we didn't notice anyone watching us. "That...was....lovely...", she breathed. Then, I remembered Chris and Ivory. "The girls, they climbed a tree. I followed you to get you to come back. We should head back.", I said. She got a mischievous look on her face. "Race you there!", Belle laughed and started off back to the house. "No fair!", I whined as I ran behind her.