Meeting the Ruler

Tom's POV
I was so tired from the shower last night. I woke up at 11:00pm. Belle has left a cup of blood and a note: Gone to movies with girls. Be Back Soon! <3 Belle. I loved her little message. I drank the blood and went downstairs. I plopped down onto the couch and read my texts. Then, there was a knock on the door. I got up and opened a door to a young woman.

"Can I help you?", I asked. "Yes. My name is Juliette Count (picture above!) May I come in?", the woman said. Juliette Count! The daughter of Dracula HIMSELF! I opened the door and let her in. She sat down on the couch and put her hands in her lap. "Can I get you anything?", I asked. "Um...no thank you.", Juliette responded. I sat down across from her.

"So, what can I do you for my lady?", I questioned. She tensed up a little. "You have another vampress here right? Belle I assume?", Juliette wondered. "Why yes. She's out with her friends.", I replied. "Yes, well, she has a secret that I found out from some vampire spies that blend in with the zombies.", she sighed. Zombies are the humans which I know, because I used to work with them. "And what is that?", I said. Juliette hesitated. "She...she....has thoughts of suicide.", she breathed.

I felt like Loki being stabbed in Thor Suicide! How could this be?!, I thought.
"Wh...why?", I asked. "I don't know. I'm so sorry.", she said. She got up to leave. "If you wanna talk, let me know.", Juliette said after kissing my cheek. She walked out and left. I sat and cried.