Chapter 1

Tyler.

I've been dreaming about this day for ages. I couldn't be more excited that I, Tyler Blackwell, would be finally going to an actual high school for my senior year. I'm so glad that Skyler and I wouldn't have to be homeschooled anymore. The both of us wanted to be at the same school with our triplet Ryder for the longest time. Skyler and I both have Savant Syndrome, which means that we do really well with the arts and in math. Ryder, however, is neurotypical, so that's why he went to normal schools and had a normal life. For us, the other two triplets, our parents kept wanting to milk us dry of our talents for lots of money. I know, it's really bad that it happened. We didn't want to be put on uptight schedules from talent agencies that our parents kept putting us through over and over again. They've been wanting everyone in the family to be profiting off of our amazing talents. However, two good things that came out of the whole ordeal: we got better with our skills in those talents and Skyler and I got some fame as well. Skyler was known for her music production and creative writing talents, while I was more known for my drawing and fashion talents. We can also be well rounded with everything else in the arts. For example, we could learn; baking, cooking, singing, playing an instrument, acting, and dancing. Of course both of us needed to choose at most two paths in the arts because we couldn't do all of them at the same time, now that would be impossible.

"Hey sweetie," my mom said softly while walking into my room, interrupting my thoughts.

"Hey mom." I smiled at her sleepily while getting out of bed.

"Are you ready for your very first day of actual school?" my mom asked.

"Yeah!" I exclaimed while smiling.

"Even though your father and I would rather have you and Skyler at home, we're going to let you guys have your way and let you both have at least one normal year." my mom stated.

I really wanted to say something because of how they thought of us being really talented teens. I didn't so I just rolled my eyes. My mom didn't notice the eye roll though.

"Tyler, do you want some chocolate chip pancakes and eggs as well before we all go introduce you two to the principal?" my mom asked me.

"Yeah of course!" I beamed, "Who wouldn't miss your amazing pancakes?"

"You're definitely right about that." my mom laughed in response and I laughed with her as well.

After calming down from laughing, my mom walked out of my room to go make me and Skyler our breakfast. Skyler was already dressed and ready, so I got out of bed and got into the shower to get ready for the day. I quickly showered and then I got dressed. I chose a blue tie-dye Coach T-shirt with a matching bucket hat, a pair of black jeans from Saint Laurent, a black belt from Ralph Lauren, and my blue and white high-top sneakers from Cole Haan. I also decided to put on the clear and light blue crystal tennis necklace I had gotten from Swarovski last month. I rushed downstairs with my backpack in my hand and sat down at the kitchen table for some delicious breakfast.

"You ready for a chance to be like our dear brother, Ryder?" Skyler asked me in between bites of her pancakes and winked.

"Yeah of course dear sister, why wouldn't I be?" I laughed in response.

Ryder had already gone to the beginning of school earlier. Today was Monday, but the two of us were only going to be there today for a tour. We just have a shortened day so we could ease into being at school. Skyler and I were about to finish breakfast when our mom came back inside.

"Come on you two, let's go and not make the principal keep waiting for us to arrive!" my mom exclaimed.

We both nodded in response, and she went back outside to wait for us in the car. Then, we finished eating, washed our dishes, and headed out to the car. After buckling our seatbelts, the three of us headed to the school.