3

julie.julie

❤️ 💬📩julie

❤️ 💬📩
julie.julie happy birthday love

*

"YOOOO!" Mark entered the cafe while I was brushing Max's fur.

"Oh, my god, hi!" I smiled, getting up and the dogs scurried to him.

"Why is the cafe so empty?" He asked.

"Sora was moving in with her boyfriend, so she needed the day off, and Dawon wasn't well, so..." I chuckled, making his regular order.

"Oh, I see." He nodded. "Thank you."

I handed him his iced coffee.

"I heard it's your boyfriend's birthday today." He said awkwardly.

"Yeah." I blushed.

"So? Are you guys doing something special?" He asked. "Virtual dinner date or something?"

"Nah, he doesn't like those kinds of things." I said. "But Michael said he's going to organize a big party for him. He's going to facetime me."

"That works." He smiled.

My phone vibrated on the table and I saw that Michael was facetiming me.

"Hey!" I smiled widely, but looking at Michael's expression, I frowned. "What's up?"

I could see the whole party scene, I could see Mingue standing behind Michael, and some of my school friends were there too.

"What happened?" I asked.

Mingue was looking at Michael with an unsure look.

"Mingue is cheating on you, Ayeong." Michael said.

I felt a weird pang in my chest, and I saw Mark's eyes widen.

"Wh-what are you saying?" I saw Mingue trying to stop him.

"He's cheating on you." Michael repeated.

"No, it's nothing like that-" Mingue started. "Michael, what are you say-"

"Are you fucking retarded?!" Michael yelled at Mingue.

Mingue froze at his spot.

"I...I fucking kept a party for you!" Michael kept yelling, and one of our friends tried to calm him down. "And...and look at his fucking audacity. He brought his girlfriend to this party!"

I saw Mark getting up and kneeling down beside me.

"It's...nothing like that, man..." Mingue tried to explain. "I promise."

"It's nothing like that, huh?" Michael scoffed.

He quickly fished out his phone, and showed it to me. A picture of Mingue and a girl kissing his cheek.

Mark saw it too. He also saw the tears welling up in my eyes.

"Tell us you're still not a cheater!" Michael yelled, showing the picture to Mingue.

Mingue gulped and looked at me. I felt Mark putting a hand on my knee.

I was hoping Michael was wrong. I hoped that the girl was just his sister.

"Mingue, tell us-!" Michael grabbed his collar.

"Ye-yeah." Mingue looked down.

I felt my nails digging into my thighs, and I started scratching on my skin out of habit.

Mark was quick enough to grab my hand to stop me from hurting myself.

"I'm...I'm cheating on her." He couldn't look up at me.

Everyone was quiet, waiting for an explanation, and Mingue looked everywhere except at me.

"It's long distance...she's stuck in Seoul, and I'm here-" He started.

"She was managing it, wasn't she?!" Michael yelled.

"Dude, dude, I knew you wouldn't understand, that's why I never told you-"  Mingue said.

Everything was blurry, and Mark snatched my phone and hung up.