51

MARK

We went to the store where I had told the manager to keep the dress aside because I'd like to buy it. I sat waiting in the lounge while she tried it on.

She walked out of the trial room, wearing the dress. It looked like it was made for her.

The dress hugged her perfectly at her curves and she looked amazing.

"How do I look?" She asked.

Words couldn't form in my mouth and I blurted out what seemed like gibberish. "Why didn't you buy this earlier?"

She shrugged and quickly changed out of the dress while I paid for it.

We had lunch at a nice cafe and went back home to watch some movies.

Now we were on the couch, her laying on top of me while the movie played.

She turned to look at me and smiled, "Thank you, Mark."

"Why, love?" I asked, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"For everything." She placed a small kiss on my lips.

My hands went inside her shirt as I ran my hand up and down her waist. I smiled and puckered my lips for another kiss.

She kissed me softly and my grip on her waist tightened as I sat upright with her on my lap. The movie was long forgotten.

I grabbed the straps of her top and pulled it down her shoulder. I pressed soft and wet kisses down her neck.

She cupped my face and made me look at her. She kissed me one last time before getting off my lap.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

She kneeled down in front of me, and tied her hair.

Oh.

*

I woke up from my nap after about an hour of falling asleep. I could feel Julie sleeping soundly under my grip.

I slowly woke up and wore my clothes. I decided to get ready completely for stargazing since I had to shoot a video before we left.

First I had to make a few calls. I did that while getting ready in the other room.

I decided to dress a bit formally, since her dress was also on the formal category, so just to match her. I checked again to make sure she was still asleep so I could start recording.

When I made sure she was sleeping, I went into the other room and locked the door. I set up the camera and started recording myself.

"Hi. I'm pretty sure you weren't expecting me to show you a video on a night where we're supposed to be stargazing but, trust me. It's all part of the plan." I smiled.

I licked my lips nervously before saying the next part, "Julie, it's been 2 years since we've met, 1 year since we started dating, but it feels as if I've known you for all the 25 years of my life."

"I really love you and I mean literally everything I say to you." I smiled. "I've been wanting to do this for so long and I know it's still really early but it's just the longest I can wait, so um...you better turn around."