Chapter 08|Not Today

🩸Death, gore, violence warning🩸

"What the hell?" a cop asked. Alexa knocked him unconscious with a crowbar. The cop fell to the ground with a thud. Alexa looked at Tara her room.

No response.

Alexa grabbed her knife and stabbed the officer several times in his chest and slit his throat. She looked at the result with satisfaction. 

"Hello?" asked Tara as she heard rumbling outside her room.

No answer.

"Fuck this."

Tara lifted herself from the hospital bed in her wheelchair. She whined in pain. Alexa looked at her room and turned off the light on the floor. 

Tara sobbed in pain as she rolled her wheelchair forward. 

Tara hid her mouth as soon as she saw the stabbed officer.  

Tara threw his arm to the side. She saw that his gun was gone. She sobbed scared as she heard footsteps. She quickly rolled away into a room.

Alexa looked aside and raised her knife to attack. "Jeez," hissed Richie as he pushed Alexa into a room. "Richie? What are you doing here?" asked Alexa angrily. "Trust me," said Richie. Alexa frowned confused. 

She heard Richie and Tara talking. Alexa had enough and walked toward them. 

"Look out!" yelled Tara to Richie. Alexa reached out and sliced Richie's arm open. Alexa raised her knife to strike again, but Richie grabbed her hand. Alexa grabbed a fistful of his hair and threw him against the door. 

Alexa turned to Tara. Tara threw an IV standard against Alexa. Alexa lost her balance and fell next to Richie. 

Tara cried as she rolled away. Alexa stood up and walked behind Tara. Alexa remained standing when she heard Richie's phone ring. It was Sam. Alexa grinned and picked up. She put on her voice box. 

"Richie. Are you in the hospital?" asked Sam with relief. "Hello Samantha. Richie can't answer right now. He is now finding out what happens when you meddle in someone else's business," said Alexa as she slowly walked behind Tara. "Please don't hurt him," begged Sam as her voice broke. 

"I tell you what. You get to choose who I'm going to kill," Alexa teased. "What, no, Tara!" yelled Sam in frustration. "Who do you want to hear die?" asked Alexa as she held out her knife. "No, please leave them alone," begged Sam. 

"Really, if you want to save your sister all you have to do is say 'Richie'," Alexa said as she ran toward Tara. "No!" screamed Tara as Alexa flipped the wheelchair over. "Stay away from her! I'm begging you," cried Sam. 

"Or you say kill Tara. Then I'll make sure I don't miss her organs this time," Alexa hissed the last bit. She watched with a grin as Tara crawled away from her.

"Fuck you," sobbed Tara. "Please don't hurt her," Sam begged. "You can still save someone now," Alexa said as she cocked her head to the side. "Choose."

"Why are you doing this?" asked Sam, "Do you want to know why, Sam? Because you're a selfish bitch who can't choose and who lets her loved ones die," snapped Alexa. "Maybe you're just too weak for this franchise."

"Maybe you're right," Sam sobbed. Alexa trapped Tara with her legs. Alexa bent over Tara and swung her knife. "Or I'm just stalling for time, asshole."

The elevator opened and Dewey shot at Alexa. Alexa quickly ducked into a room. She hadn't been hit yet. But she didn't have to worry so much about that. She had a bulletproof vest, after all. 

Alexa stormed out of the room and grabbed Dewey. She pushed him against the wall and thrust her knife into his field of vision. Dewey struggled. He shot into the air, hoping it would hit ghostface. 

Dewey scrambled all his strength together and now pushed Alexa against the wall. He grabbed her by the wrist and threw her over his shoulder. But Alexa was too fast. She was still holding his wrist and threw him to the ground as well. 

Dewey dropped his gun. Alexa saw her chance and grabbed a hold of Dewey. Her knife was only inches from his face.

"Not today," hissed Dewey. He pushed Alexa's wrists aside and head-butted her. 

Alexa fell to the floor with a groan, but did not hesitate as she stood up. She ran toward Dewey with her knife. Dewey pointed his gun at Alexa and shot her several times in the chest and abdomen. The impact caused Alexa to stumble against the display case. 

Alexa felt her head getting heavy. She hadn't expected gunshots to have so much impact. She remained still. 

"The head," Dewey realized. "What?" asked Richie confused as he held his arm. "You always have to shoot them in the head, otherwise they come back," Dewey told them. "Dewey, who gives a fuck?" Sam snapped as she held Tara. "I do," Dewey said as the elevator doors closed. "Dewey, no!" Sam and Tara yelled.

Dewey unholstered his gun as he walked back to Alexa. Dewey pointed the gun at Alexa, until his phone suddenly went off. Alexa lunged forward and plunged her knife into his stomach.

Dewey groaned as Alexa twisted her knife in his stomach. As if things weren't bad enough, things could only get worse for Dewey. Alexa took a second knife from her pocket and stabbed him in the back. He screamed in pain.

"Yes today," Alexa snapped. Alexa lifted the knife in his back. Tears rolled down Dewey's cheeks from the pain. A large pool of blood fell from Dewey's stomach.

Dewey fell to his knees when he saw that Alexa was wearing a bulletproof vest.

Dewey's phone was still ringing. It was Gale.

"It was an honor," Alexa said. Alexa pulled the two knives out of his body at the same time with a lot of force. Dewey groaned as Alexa kicked him over. He lay in a pool of his own blood.

Alexa wiped her knives clean before disappearing.

🩸

Dewey🥲☹️