❐﹕﹒🧣﹒⌦﹒Words of Motivation

Your peace is more important than understanding why something happened the way it did

Don't take anything personally, nothing others do is because of you. What they say and do is a projection and reflection of their own self, their dreams.
When you quit paying heed to their actions, you won't be the victim of unnecessary suffering.

You never lose anything in your life, you just cross one chapter and lose one character in the book of your life where 'you' are the main character. It's not the end of the world, it's the start of a new chapter. You will gain more than what you lose.

Life is not fair to anyone. Just like no one likes a book or a movie without any dramatic scenes, your life is also empty without all the pain you have been enduring.

It's okay to cry regardless of how big or small the reason is. Your crying is still just as valid as you crying over your favorite toy being broken in your childhood.

Don't hate or hurt yourself. There are dozens out there who have hurt you for free and thousands who will do it for no reason.

Be your own home.

- words from anonymous

As souls transform into echoes, their essence whispers through the subtleties of existence.

- words from Anitemuzu

"Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle."
"Every day may not be good, but there is something good in every day."

- words from she-devil_undercover

- words from  she-devil_undercover