My secret

He rests his head on the desk and kept glancing over me with those pretty grey eyes.

Godd...this is making me so nervous...can I please just hide.

I tried my best not to express any of my emotions and avoided his glances.

"So...What are your hobbies? he asked. 

I didn't know what to answer since nobody actually asked that to me before, so I was quite hesitant and I didn't want to disappoint him with my answer but before I could tell anything,

He said, "If it's uncomfortable you don't need to answer I was just curious."

"It wasn't like that, my hobbies are not much interesting."

"hmm...but you, yourself seem interesting to me."

I didn't know what face I was making but I'm pretty sure my face was burning.

I hope I'm not blushing. I can't stop fidgeting my fingers.

He then chuckled...and said "relax I was just kidding."

"Huh??" wow he laughs so beautifully.

"Just so you know, I love to play basketball. I'm not that good at it yet, but you can't tell that I'm a bad player." 

Oh no wonder his physique is so good. 

"Oh! I  totally forgot I gotta go and apply my form to the basketball club."

"Your going now?" I asked.

"Yeah I came early so I can do this before the classes start." his lips curved as he spoke.

"Oh I see." He left hurriedly. I can't believe myself.

This is the first time I'm talking to someone so much.

I looked out of the window and the warm and gentle breeze swayed my mood at that moment I thought how the clouds never make me feel alone. I stayed in the position like a statue for I don't know long but I just doesn't seem to get enough.

Then I hear a thud of the door open, the homeroom teacher arrived but garam seems to be running a little late.

The teacher gave his introduction and was started to take attendance. oh by the way he teaches us Math one of my favourite subject that is.

"Ohh!" garam entered the class apologising to the teacher for being three minutes late to the class and headed towards me. I get nervous every time he looks at me like that.

"Guess I made it just in time." he says breathing heavily...guess he really came in a hurry.

He smelt good even with all that sweat.

We took our notes out and I started to take notes and suddenly his arm brushed mine.

I took a tiny glimpse at him...what?...he is a left-handed person.

I held my chair and moved a little further away from him so he won't feel discomfort while writing. And suddenly he pulled my chair towards him with his one hand.

My face seems to flush.

"I thought it would be uncomfortable for you so I just moved it just in ca-."

"What? No I feel perfectly comfortable next to you, so you don't have to worry."

My god at this rate my heart would actually explode. My eyes fell on him who looked so even elegant while writing. His handwriting was also beautiful.

I noticed that he had a birth mark on his nape towards his left side. It's shaped looked a bit similar to a heart. He suddenly glanced at me and I turned and pretended like I wasn't staring  intensely at him just a few seconds ago.