The ☆Meeting✡

Pip's POV☆

Today it's the day,Damien will come at my house! I need everything to be clean and at it's place and I'll need to have the best snacks ever existe-

....

Why am I so excited? Damien is coming here just because of the art project, it's not a date, and it's not that I like him... Maybe. What am I saying? I met him yesterday! I guess that's what they call "love at first sight"... Holy moly, I'm GAY! I guess Estella can wait in England for the rest of her days. Nah that's mean, I'll visit her someday, as a friend, maybe I'll bring Damien.

-Time skip-

Damien's pov ✡

I was heading to the house location that Pip sent me.
Every time I passed one house I felt my heart pound louder of faster. Why am I so excited? It's just Pip, and he asked me to come just for the project. Nothing else.

As I thought of that, I felt something sharp in my heart

Ugh what is this? Why do I care if Pip didn't invite me for something more than school? He's just a stupid mortal... Well a cute one- NO. I can't fall in love with a random person I met yesterday, I don't even know if I can fall in love! I'm literally the son of Satan, a demon, It's probably some kind of feeling I get when I don't totally hate someone... Yeah... I think.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice that I arrived at my destination. The little green area infront of the porch was well kept and with beautiful roses... I would want to give one so much to Pip, but I can't just steal a flower and give it to his owner as a gift...

I looked around the other houses, and stole a flower from the next house. It wasn't a rose but it was still something. I quickly put the flower in my bag and knocked on Pip's front door.

Pip's pov☆

I was putting some crybaby's perfume on (It's a off-sale perfume from a singer for who didn't know) when I heard someone knocking on the door, and immediately rushed to the door downstairs.

I was running in the living room when I slipped on a piece of paper and fell headfirst on the ground.

Damien's pov✡

I was waiting for someone to answer the door when I heard a loud "BLOODY HELL" from the inside of the house, so I peeked inside from the window's curtains to see Pip getting up from the ground, with his hand on his forehead. He must have fallen...For me... WAIT NO NOT IN THAT WAY-

"Good day Damien!" my thoughts were interrupted by his charming and British voice.

"Come inside! My room is the one with the white door upstairs, I'll be right back!" he was going to the fridge, probably to get some ice, when I stopped him.

"Did you fall?"

"Yeah, I accidentally slipped on-"

"Yeah yeah Idc, I can heal you" I actually cared, but I was bored.

"what do you mean by that?"

"I'll use my healing powers, duh?"

"Oh uh alright"

"Sit down"

I made pip sit down on the couch, and I sat next to him. I removed his hand from his forehead, it was all red, Pip's cheek were also red, did he got hurt there too? I'll see that later.

I got closer to him and  placed my fingers on the red area and they started emitting a purple light.

I then removed my fingers from his forehead and it was back to normal.

Since his cheeks were red too I placed my hand there too, but I only felt my cold hand meeting pip's hot skin, no magic.

"Weird, when I touch an injured area, it automatically starts healing faster, it's not working on your cheeks tho, maybe-"

"Damien. My cheeks aren't hurt..."

I raised an eyebrow and he sighed

"Can you please look where you sit?"

"Huh what do you me-" I looked down where I was sitting and freezed. I WAS SITTING ON PIP'S LAPS, I THOUGHT I WAS SITTING ON COMFY PILLOWS.

I couldn't move, I only felt my face heating up to almost extreme temperatures and Pip calling my name,and I also started heaving a headache. I felt my head so light that I could start floating in any moment and... Everything became black. (EVERYTHING BLACK🗣️🗣️‼️‼️🖤🖤, I SWEAR I'M NOT DOING IT ON PURPOSE).

When I woke up, I was laying on a bed, defenetly not mine, and I was wearing bigger comfy clothes.
My head felt heavier than that red fat kid I saw in the hallway.
After some minutes I felt enough strength to sit up.
I saw someone sitting at the desk infront of me: blonde hair, old fashion clothes...yup, that's defenetly Phillip.

He turned around and saw that I was awake

"Damien! You're awake!" he got up from his seat and sat on the edge of the bed.

"What happened?"

"When you saw that you were sitting on my legs, you turned red and passed out, falling face-first on the mug full of tea that was on the coffee table. Your sweater and pants were all dirty and wet, so I changed you in these. Sorry if they are big, but they were the smallest I could find."

I wasn't blushing only because pip carried me from the living room to his room, but also because he changed my clothes. He saw my fucking black with fire on it. I should have threw them away long time ago. Damn it.

I was snapped out of my thoughts again when pip waved his hand in front of my eyes

"Are you listening to me?"

"No."

Pip sighed

"I was saying that I drew the scheme of the chair we need to make for the project, while you were knocked out.
And anyway you shouldn't go out now, it's cold and dark, and there aren't the nicest people outside at the moment."

I just kept nodding, listening but also lost in the beauty of his face. God damn it, I can't be in love with him.

"I can sleep on the floor, and you can sleep on my bed."

"but it's your bed"

"Right-o, but you're the guest"

"I can sleep with you"

The room went complete silence, and then I realised what I just said

"WAIT NO, I MEAN NORMAL SLEEPING, JUST YOU NEXT TO ME ON THE SAME BED"

Pip giggled

"I know silly" he fucking patted my head. He patted the head of one of the most powerful demons in the world, who does he think he is???!! Oh right, my cru- NO.

-Time skip-

It was almost midnight, but we didn't care because it wasn't a school night.

We were watching a movie before sleeping. Why did I choose an horror movie? I know damn well that I won't impress anyone, because I'll get scared the shit out of me.

In fact, I was holding on Pip for dear life, and he was holding me back. I guess we aren't both the type of person that enjoys horror movies.

When the credits started playing, we stared at each other. None of us wanted to pull way, so we stayed like that for some more minutes, talking about how the movie wasn't real and that we won't find Annabelle or something under our beds. It was more than comforting staying hugged to Pip, but we eventually pulled away and got under the covers.

We were laying in bed, both of our bodies turned to opposite ways.

After maybe half an hour, I fell asleep. Pip's bed is very warm, like someone holding you, and it's also very soft and calming. If I could I would never leave it.

✡☆